Matherson Skills versus the Zergfits Flood ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, May 8, 2013.

1. VladimirMakarov1

We bring the pain!

Even on forums..
  2. Baiyun

OP, your post wiggles on the edge of pure illiteracy. Furthermore, nothing you said was remotely thoughtful. In the end, the experience of trying to read your drivel was rather painful, and as such, I recommend that you never post again.
  3. TheHalo1Pistol

Lol @ my outfit's name.
  4. TheHalo1Pistol

remember, he's borderline illiterate: He might not be able to understand what you said.
  5. SpcFarlen

I think almost everyone in PS2 uses Zerg to mean large...

Zergs are mindless. Zerg, the term, come from startcraft where a tactic was created called the Zerg Rush. The Zerg Rush consisted of making as many Zerglings, basic unit for the Zerg faction, and having them rush and attack. Overwhelming your opponent by shear numbers and needed no thought what so ever.

Okay now lets apply that definition to TE. Well, frankly you cant. Although the only thing in common they have is large number, they are highly organized. Just watch a stream from Buzzcut or a video he posts on Youtube (we are also not here to talk about his personality). He constantly calls out and orders different elements of his Outfit to secure or assault certain locations. Calling in air strikes and massive pod drops. None of which fit to the definition of a Zerg. A true Zerg would be a platoon of PUGs who just put down a waypoint and rush to it. No communication or coordination, just a mass of players moving.

Thanks to some TE members its the reason why hotspots no longer have the ability to be dropped on thus stopping large outfits, like TE, from abusing mechanics such as that. They are a large outfit, but are far from what a Zerg actually is. Stop using words unless you know what they mean and what they can and can not be applied it.
    • Up x 1
  6. Stew360

Acctually its exactly that

Buzz recruits anyones who is willing to follow hes point and click button

Is tactics consisted of making as many TE( HA zergling ) , basic unit for the Zerg (TR) faction, and having them rush and attack. Overwhelming their opponent by shear numbers and needed no thought what so ever

this is exactly like most Zergfits do they Overwhelm their opponents By numbers and numbers only they have no amasing tactics what so ever they Basically steam rolls and redeploy as much as possible even if you kill 10 of those zergs whihout dying in less than a minute theyll keep coming till you loose your base

i never saw any deep tactics , it is always the quickest way and the easyest way to do thing because everyones know that BUzz dont have faith in anyones exept himself , so hes goal is like the RTS master who point and click to lead its ZERG

IT is a ZERG rush and can be compare to it since its exactly the same thing
  7. Yetskii

Not really....As a Lib pilot who has ran into the TR 20+ mosquito rush, they are mostly average pilots at best, but the vastly outnumber you most of the time, like TE usually does. If there are only a couple TE pilots, they are generally not to be worried about, they as normal win with sheer numbers alone, not from any great skill .....I am much more worried about BWC air squads than TE air squads,,,,
  8. HamOnRye

Stew is a fairly reactionary individual from what we have seen from his past forum posts. I have 50 bucks that says he got stomped last night (by TE) and this litany of drivel is his response.
    • Up x 2
  9. Badname2490

Hell...at least you're honest right?
  10. VladimirMakarov1

Zerging its more like your faction, they really NEED many outfits united to make a real defense/ attack, we are just one outfit, Deal with it.
  11. Zaik

lol this reminds me of some of the stew360 beta threads that would go 10+ pages in under 24 hours.

needless to say, an awful lot of people just got trolled severely.
  12. Stew360

I never got stomped by the TE i PAWN THEM as much as i could pawn a first day player in Ps2 ... lol thats is not the problem

iam sick of seen those Zergfits (( INCLUDING IN MY EMPIRE )) steam rolling few randoms while avoiding others zergfits , TE in twerm of skills cap are pretty bad like most zergfits but their overwhelming number will always ensure that you lost your bases ;)

and this is what anoye me the most if its all about killing iam the winniner ...

Zergs are skill less tactics less and i think thats a shame that this could even work
  13. Stew360

Zerging is exactly what you guys do and others zergfits do

NO matters what factions they play in Zerging is Zerging Period
  14. TheHalo1Pistol

It's the best policy.
  15. Ballor

Is this guy 12 yo?
  16. Stew360

Ive never complain about those mindless already dead body , they are quiet enjoyable in term of KDR boost some times lol

but when you try to play for a alert or to win the regions or to defend a tower or a facility etc.. those zergfits no matter how bad they are they will enventually have you they just need one laggy who kill you after he is dead or one lucky shot from a HA rocket and your done the time you respawn they already respawn 10 to 20 more of those nasty zerg

they win by number and overwhelming force only thats my problem , never talk about farming kill to farm kill only they are perfect
  17. HamOnRye

You are full of ****. You have brought your pathetic mewling to the forums because you want some sort of SOE involvement. In other words you got your *** kicked hard and you don't know how to handle it.

My suggestion is get enough players that you consider "skilled" and take the fight to them. Bringing your complaints to the forums is grade A lame.
  18. Stew360

yep you got it , but in the game it remains that it kills the fun aspect of the game because in planetside 2 whats fun is having massive battle where almost eually numbers group of peoples figth over thats mean the one group with the most skills and efficient tactics will win , the senarios we face all the time is Zergfits steamrolling small group of 15 to 25 pops even if those 20 put up a good figth they will not be able to make it on the long term because as soon as one die the other have 3 more on them and another its 6 and it become exponential growing numbers each time one of your folk go down
  19. SgtScum

Zerging in planetside means taking your entire outfit of multiple platoons then sitting on the biolabs/techbases/skydocks all day long crowing about how awesome you are instead of using all that manpower in a tactical way by splitting them up to cover multiple fronts across the map instead of holing up in a base and wondering why everyone else left.
  20. Stew360

You bring my KDR higher ? lol

Yeah thats what you did , you bring the pain over 10 noobs trying to defend a tower lol ?