Matherson VS....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Negator, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Negator

...STILL hold Indar. just FYI.
    • Up x 2
  2. SgtScum

It's called organization and skill. Those in combination can be a Nightmare to overcome. :)
  3. Bape

You know VS population is like 45%+ at night and you guys can only take it at night lol. But whateva not hating don't care really :).
    • Up x 4
  4. Xasapis

Miller VS hold Indar and Amerish :rolleyes:
  5. LineTrap

TR jelly + bad cubed; "ATRA," "Indar doesn't matter anymore," etc.

NC confuzzled; content to ghostcap the other two continents, as usual.
    • Up x 2
  6. SgtScum

Umm, it's an unbroken hold for well over a month.

No one has taken it from us at any time since it was first locked down.

But whateva not hating don't care really. :p
  7. Bape

a month? 2 weeks ago tr had indar?
    • Up x 2
  8. notyourbuddy

...its because no one cares. just FYI.
    • Up x 2
  9. SgtScum

They did? Must have not been playing that night. Sometimes you miss little blips on the radar like that. :p
  10. BlueSkies

I'll give you a cookie if you can produce a legitimate reason to care about cont ownership
  11. SgtScum

The whole reason we play competitive games.

E-peen and the ammo to toss at those others who also live by the e-peen.

I like those yummy white chocolate macadamia nut cookies please.

Plus as a value added bonus it really really pisses off Buzzy his faction can't take it from us. :D
    • Up x 1
  12. Holomang

Meaningless given the manner in which it was taken.
    • Up x 2
  13. SgtScum

Doesn't matter how it was taken. The point is that even with the full weight of a two faction assault(happened last night) we still hold it.
  14. Holomang

2 braindead AOD platoons you mean. Not exactly a heroic victory.

Hardly on the level of a VS/NC alliance with the aid of an 800 kill hacker.
    • Up x 2
  15. BlueSkies

Hmmm... not sure ****** counts as a legitimate reason given the amount of cheezy stuff in PS2 and that conts really only change hands through late night ghost capping.

The Buzz bonus is close enough I suppose

[IMG]

Edit: How did E-p33n get censored in my post, including in quoting you, but not your original post?!?
  16. SgtScum

Wait wut? When did buzzy dump te for aod?? I know we shot him down and killed his max quite a few times.
  17. Holomang

Don't know anything about that, thought you were referring to the pathetic display put on by AOD around 5am. If there was an attempt to capture Indar earlier that night, the non-TE TR were certainly not aware of it.
  18. SgtScum

Oh this was an all day event. I was on for over 12 hours myself with a few breaks to stretch and eat.

The two faction bum rush was around midnightish eastern(dunno the exact time I was already 9 hours in) and we absorbed every single attempt to take camp connery.

I do remember the aod fails though but those were minor cert farming actions and not serious threats. We just ignored the stupidly exposed deployed sundys and farmed away.
    • Up x 1
  19. Kunotron

When it was neutral, all 3 factions were doing whatever they could to make sure it at least stayed that way, even if it involved participating in a fight you really didn't want to.

When the TR owned it, it caused them to get double teamed and hack attacked in order to break it.

Now that the VS own it, I feel happy to know that it's them who have to stay up 24/7 just to make sure it doesn't get ghost capped and broken.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  20. SgtScum

Oh, my 12 hour stint was simply because I had the time. Platoon leadership and general membership all changed regularly as people came and went during my marathon session.

But the organized presence was maintained.

So yeah. [IMG]
    • Up x 1