[NC] The Black Arrows

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lonely Fermata, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Salryc

Thanks for letting me tag along tonight. Tons of fun, and was nice to see a group work the objectives, and still have a good time doing it.
  2. Zagnaut

Great having you along Luxx! You added a lot to the group and didn't miss a beat.

Our next op night is Sunday, and you're welcome to hop on whenever you'd like.
  3. Lonely Fermata

Made some changes to the original post
  4. Zagnaut

Sunday night ops are coming up in a few hours. It's a great time to get a feel for the BAX way of doing things if you're interested in the outfit.
  5. Lonely Fermata

6. Faelan Caimbeul

I'm submitting an application. Three of my former outfit members have already joined.
  7. RobotNixon

[BAX] is by far the best NC outfit I've come across on Mattherson, always gives us a tough fight.
  8. Ltiy

Appreciate that Robo, Nixon. We work hard for our claim.

For those looking for an NC outfit on Mattherson I am going to be incredibly forward. BAX is the first on the ground and the last standing. We have been conditioning ourselves since beta against the onslaught of larger opponents and have become one of the most well known smaller groups NC has to offer for this. If you are looking to get more out of your Planetside experience, look no further. I'm not talking about combined arms, rolling outposts or bases easily with zerg tactics or numbers and then patting yourself on the back. No, I am talking about the densest combat Planetside has to offer. We are talking double to triple our numbers in weight and class. We are the real deal, the closest you are going to come on Mattherson NC to feeling like a legit commando and not a number. This group is for those that want to be challenged. This group is not for those that want to stroll down Eisa Lane. We want only the best we can get and nothing short of that.

As far as I know we plan to participate in MLG, so long as we can acquire a few more willing and able.

Recruitment is tight and selective. Quality before quantity.

Find us in game and ask about the trial process or PM Fermata or myself.
  9. Dzire

Shoutout to Ltiy and the Black Arrows from CML! Been working with yall since early Beta and it's always a pleasure. BAX has dedicated leadership with organized and capable squads. Highly recommended!
    • Up x 1
  10. ZEPLN

Thanks Dzire! We <3 CML.
  11. ZEPLN

bump.

BAX wants moar blood. Give us a go!
  12. Mannylol

BAX is one of the very few NC outfits that bring the good fight everytime. It's a pleasure going up against you guys, and despite your small numbers you hold your own fairly good. See you guys on the battlefield!
  13. ZEPLN

Thanks!
  14. Sebyos

Honestly this is one of the 2 best outfit NC has. Rest is garbage.
  15. Madmojo

BAX members are tough players individually. As a group they are tactical, coordinated and effective. Ive seen them handle twice their number many times. This is a quality outfit.