Indar is Vanu (miller)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Armag3ddon, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Armag3ddon

you know that feel

that feel when you're a vanu, and you just login to NC and TR trying to WG you.

that feel when the TR and NC are both working together,

you can feel the veins popping out the side of their heads at how ******* hard they are trying to win.

you see their outfits always coordinating Gall and max crashes, just so it looks better on the x1000 smug posts and videos they're are going to make to the Forums/Reddit after they obviously stomp Us when all their tremendous effort gets rewarded.

that feel when you see them counter-attack with a platoon on literally EVERY Base push we make out of conroy Min's after we cap it.

that feel 3 hours later when your zerg roll's those ******* TR and NC platoons, just before you start WG'ing them for 1 hour straight before they lose their will to play and log off en mass.

******* tryhards try harder next time you utter bads.
    • Up x 6
  2. RF404

I like this post.

Not because of the smug tone in it, but because of the oncoming faction flame war that I can sense brewing in the horizon... It will be quite enjoyable to watch this unfold.
    • Up x 7
  3. DuckSauce

Not enough good Miller flame threads.

You guys need to get on Mattherson's level.
    • Up x 1
  4. DragonV2

ho boy.... not even a flame proof suit will be suitable for this thread
  5. Darkard

We need more threads like this.

There is no other reason to cap continents other than the smack talk opposing empires.
    • Up x 2
  6. Arquin

OP, that was a sad post.

Every single cap try has been pretty much the same. Think up something new.

Also inb4 mod lock for trolling
    • Up x 4
  7. Luzario

ha ha indeed :D this is the state of the metagame :D :D :D
    • Up x 1
  8. pica

While I don't like the attitude of the OP, I do agree that tonight was awesome :) .
    • Up x 2
  9. GSZenith

but but vs teamed up with....good players! not fair QQQQ good players are OP! QQQQ, see this video [insert video of vs 1v10 with pump] vs unbalanced! QQ.
  10. Kapernum

Hopefully the last time we team up with NC. They are so bad it's insane. Just a bunch of wannabes and 4th Factioneers.
  11. Dervishkid

I give it too ya vs ya help camo conny hard and held out till the rouge and useless outfits backed hack each other drawing off the front line and letting you out of your hole.

So good job holding out this time their awyas next time thou
  12. thelostbhoy

well hats off to the vs, saw a gap in the nc lines broke out on the west side pushed out and took some of the west region then pushed east and forced everybody back and done what either the tr/nc should have done and got the highest pop and steamed rolled everybody if only the tr could get all of its forces on to indar instead of having to hope the smurfs take their side of the map and capture the west while the tr hold the est side and hold it for the best part of an hour and keep the vs trapped. But the nc do what they do best and that is **** it up all the time, oh wait the vs have the benefit so we should really attack them but we will hit the tr instead whilst they have the vs stuck in wg, em that will make the continent neutral, an they wonder why the tr warpgated them yesterday in one foul swoop . Once again congrats to the VS on a job well done. FIGHT HARDER TR!
  13. GhostAvatar

You know what I find funny about this whole night. That certain NC outfits (you know who you are) could do multi gal drops and roll in tank columns on a hex right next to the last owned VS hex, then start attacking the main TR line that was holding the VS back on their part while waiting for the NC to cap that last hex. But they couldn't stop the VS from back capping them.
  14. EFREM

fu all VS, NC.
  15. Ulysees

OP is 90% bull crap but what cannot be denied was that Vanu put up a hell of a defence at Camp Connery. NC had around 10 outfits for the Op tonight and we couldn't maintain a spawn for more than a few minutes on a base that has the best chance of winning as a last stand base since it had multiple points so we only had to hold B and C.

Lag wasn't terribad either though infantry render was still an issue to some degree but I do have to salute the Vanu for that defence and say well played.
    • Up x 1
  16. Vanudrax

Nobody is on our level. We researched the level. Developed the level. Inhabited the level, and nuked the two levels under that so nobody could ever follow us to our new level.
    • Up x 8
  17. DoomMaze

We just like to see TR tears
    • Up x 2
  18. nitram1000

lol, was pretty pathetic. I have just been on Miller for a few hours and we went from being warpgated to camping TR warpgate with platoon of maxes/lancers in the space of 1 hour.

Try harder next time neckbeards LOL or better yet, set your alarm clock for 4am while the employed people sleep hahah

/i KID i KID
  19. isilyan

Nice fight tonight Elmos/Smurfs:) you almost had us at camp Connery, we would have been ****** if NC had more ppl at NS Salvage Yard so we could not break out :p
    But good fights on Miller again again :)
  20. GhostAvatar

Shame the tears where NC, after the TR members at that outpost smashed each attempt in 5 minutes or less. I don't know what was more pitiful really, the attempts to attack TR or VS which both ultimately failed. Now I understand the VS frustration they had in trying to take our cap away and relying on the NC to do their part once they had warpgated there side.

Most of TR gave up, pulled out, and went for the alert after the NC lost several hexs to the VS.