Congratulations VS Miller

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RF404, Apr 5, 2013.

1. MrEclectic

Hm, OOT, but this sheds some new light at the eternal question: Why are there no doors on Indar? Is it perhaps part of the cunning masterplan of the Vanu? :p
  2. Hagestol

Seriously? Netcode issues in PS1 where doors would be open for some but closed for others for a good few seconds.

Seriously seriously? Do you know how hard it is to operate doors when watching my stories with my eye implants and actually use a door opener with my custom hand replacement?! Jesus.
  3. Bankrotas

You have numbers, on Miller NC is actually second to TR and more often has 1 to 10% less pop.
  4. Slandebande

No, again, you are jumping to conclusions based on what i wrote.. When i wrote "waaaay... etc etc." it wasn't meant as a direct quote, but more of what you seemed to be implying.. It's not my fault you failed to sense my sarcasm in my OP.

So stop repeating yourself please, as I STILL stand by what i wrote, as i never wrote that you specifically wrote those words... I honestly don't care, you just aren't understanding what I write.. Not that it matters, arguing over the internet is like [Fill in blank here]

I just don't see why you are taking such a defensive stance.. Oh well, that's your problem and again you continue to amuse me :)
  5. cody weathers

DRINKS ALL AROUND!
  6. Xasapis

I'm all out of popcorn by now though .... :cool:
  7. Rhyl

You just admitted that you believe I implied that our victory took more skill when my post was the direct opposite of that. Thanks for proving that your reading comprehension sucks.

Likewise you amuse me as well. It's been awhile that I've encountered someone who's reading comprehension was this bad in a long time.

You still have yet to display even the faintest bit of understanding what either of my posts were implying or saying. I know that your post was sarcastic. Sarcastic or not you still believe I implied something that was never implied which only shows that you had trouble understanding my post. You continue to prove that you still have yet to grasp what I was even talking about.

I have not been on the defensive until this moment. The second post was trying to explain better on what the body of my original post was about. After making a second post in order to try to explain it to you. You again proved that you have absolutely no understanding about it. I don't think you have even grasped the first two sentences let alone the rest of the body.

You then accuse me of not understanding your own posts when I have. Every comment I have made to you has been towards your lack of understanding of my own posts. None of your posts have addressed my points other than to claim they are "amusing" with no rebuttal, no argument, or anything except for a misunderstanding of your part.

Try to actually address my comments or refute them instead of posting nonconstructive dribble that has nothing to do with the topic. You called me out on something that had absolutely nothing to do with anything I posted and had nothing to do with any of my points.

Here was your post..

"Wow, you really are THE man for giving me great laughs in the morning! I have to thank you for that!

Going on about it was a massive coordinated cap TR did at 3 in the morning where yours of course was very different and waaay more skilled!"

I'm aware the ending is sarcastic here. It's sarcastically implying that what we did was a bigger accomplishment than the Terran. That I considered what we did a bigger feat than the Terran. This is why your post is so hilarious because it shows how badly you misunderstood my post.

Here's a challenge. Tell me in your words what you think my post was about. ;)
  8. Xasapis

Something I found hilarious from yesterday. Shared with no comments (for now):
    [IMG]
  9. Bankrotas

NC are giving up on Indar again, woop die doo
  10. Rhyl

Yeah, I need more popcorn too. Lol
  11. Flag

Well maybe they do. VS still has to leave people at the gate to keep them confined, so how come TR still isn't doing very well on the other side of the map? I mean, they "should" be the majority there.

Now -THAT- is amusing.
  12. Bankrotas

Hey, I'm all for it, keep that crappy home continent of yours.
  13. Rhyl

Honestly I'm surprised TR hasn't taken it from us yet. Not trying to be a downer about our faction but they do have numerical superiority and on the off hours we really suffer population wise. There's only been a few "real" pushes from them. Other than that.. nothing really.
  14. Flag

:)

Yeah I did notice this.
    I am actually surprised they haven't taken it with an alarm clock raid yet.
  15. Gorion

hehe look at the pop ;)

This picture is the best proof for "Why we don't need the crown" ..... every %§&$/§ TR is defending the Crown.... sniper, prowler and mana turets shooting down to TI ALLOYS.... :eek:

back to the topic... was a great job and its still a great job to defend the lock... hope its still locked?!
  16. Dervishkid

TR on miller don't want to team up with NC to make the push to take the lock. unlike VS and NC which did openly team the TR to break it.

this means TR fighting NC along with VS leading to the same old 3 way fights that indar has with no real push on VS to break the lock.

so i sure VS will have the lock for a while simply do to that alone.

Also yes the crown is the death of factions on indar lol.
  17. Flag

It is still painted purple yes.
    TR and NC may not openly fight together in the same hex, but that doesn't mean TR and NC won't hammer VS at the same time.
    What TR and NC did the other day was having TR hammer the VS WG, while NC threw themselves at a bio lab.
    It's not the same as when VS and NC threw bodies at SpecOps Training Camp, but it's still an overwhelming amount of enemies focusing on VS, just at different places rather than just the one.
    TR were eventually broken at the WG, either due to their own boredom, or what it was, while NC was broken at Allatum.
    While it didn't work out, it was actually both NC and TR pushing to break the lock "together".
    Note: I don't actually mean this kind of "team up" is a bad thing.
    As you may or may not recall, the major reason VS And NC did "cooperate" to break TR goes back to at which hour duding the day that TR did their cap.
    All arguments about alarm clock raids aside, the TR night raid did provoke the resulting gang bang more than anything else.
  18. VSMars

You didn't have a problem doing it the last time we had the lock - and neither did we have any problem with you both working hand in hand. That's how it's supposed to be.
  19. Rhyl

Let's not forget that on friday our last two places that we really held were Mao Tech Plant and the Biolab. Terran hit Mao extremely hard in full force whereas NC struck the biolab in full force. No they weren't "allied" but we were definitely being slammed by both. In the end those in mao relocated to the biolab as it was easier to defend. To add to that. :p
  20. Flag

I remember. :p
    Bit of a repeating event the last week. :D