Extreme server side lag

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SirJMD, Apr 7, 2013.

1. SirJMD

20 minutes ago there were a big battle with a couple hundred players, which resulted in massive server side lag - the lag was confirmed by other players in my outfit. Problems as a direct result of the lag was hits not registering and being unable to repair tanks etc. Picture below shows an example of what happened. I could repair my tank fully, get in, get out and repair again. The repair XP would also lag, resulting in ticks of 50+ XP.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Which server are you on? Anyone else experiencing this?
  3. Typinc

Mattherson, lagging and crashing often.
  4. Wispe

This also happened on Ceres. During the Indar meta-game event.
    I believe most people were having problems as well, as nothing was getting repaired to full health.
  5. SirJMD

Exactly as Wispe! Ceres server and during the meta-game.
  6. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Thanks for the updates guys. Let me add this to my report and I'll get back to you once I get some info.
    • Up x 1
  7. Wasdie

Can confirm Mattherson is struggling. Most of my outfit is reporting lag.
  8. PEETREE

i just logged off on matherson due to the lag.

People in my outfit leaving due to desync and no hit registration.

Matherson takes a dump during primetime all the time.
  9. Tommyp2006

Waterson here. Had a lot of issues with this tonight too. Ammo packs taking a long time to give out ammo, went through 3 entire cooldowns to repair an SCU today, with max repair tool, and 3 other engineers there too. Lot of issues like that. Many other outfit members were having the same issue.
  10. TheCobra

Having major issues in Waterson here, people and vehicles rubber banding every 2 seconds or so.
  11. Kroova

I have seen this happen on Mattherson when the server is full. (repairs and healing taking more than a minute to register) Usually is restricted to the more crowded continents - like Indar .
  12. Sebyos

Same thing keeps happening on Matterson. Today I spend 3 minutes repairing my Skyguard and it was barely moving up. Even started moving down without taking shots at some point...

Also my hp was crazy. I would heal myself to full then the server would decide I was at 80% or 70% then full again... It's really ******* annoying.
  13. SirJMD

When Indar on Ceres were having problems the continent were full as well.
  14. khai

I'll add in for Matterson having problems during the alert
  15. StormShadow

Connery is lagging so bad you get shot and freeze for 5 minutes while falling
  16. Mambakiller

Ceres must be,i think, on the top of the list of how bad the server side lag is.
    Sometimes, i repair turets, tanks, or heal, and the server just dont want to recognoze that.
    I shoot ppl , FROM BEHIND POINT BLANK with my SHOTGUN, and nothing happends.
    Please fix Ceres server, it is unplayable.
  17. Guadoc

Not quite as bad as some are reporting on here but Woodman hasn't been great recently. Planes warping around in the sky, hit detection all over the place, med packs not actually doing anything for 10 seconds etc. My pings to ISP's servers/Google are the same as they have ever been.

Seems to be much worse on the weekends.
  18. Syncaidius

Same here. I'm on Woodman. When I played last night I kept seeing aircraft stopped in midair and was able to hit them just fine, then they'd suddenly warp somewhere else and get stuck again. Then there is the delayed damage, delayed healing, delayed repairing.... list goes on.

There was a lot of chat lag too on Saturday and Sunday, which I haven't seen for at least a month.

I've also been having desync problems alot more frequently over weekend, despite my pings being the same as the weekdays.
  19. luvthesnapper

waterson has been lagged out for a week.
  20. arima123

waterson is too lag to play :(