WATERSON NEEDS HELP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fatalness, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Kunotron

Ah, DVS. That makes sense now as to why 50% of my deaths as a MAX have been TKs by a guy with a DVS tag. Gotta love the douchery in this game.
  2. Lampenfieber

People are stoping to play because buy a weapon and they nerf... choose a empire and they nerf the best things in that empire, VS in particular is this case...

nerf kill the game, if some weapon are too strong, made some solutions

ps. VS is TR *****, NC dont need any kind of alliance :)
  3. RonnieBoy

I don't think that server is capped at 4000 as there were 4500 according to this the other day. Being seeing NC have a ridiculous world pop % recently even compared to the TR, like nearly 40% compared to TR with 33%. Guessing it's the 4th faction effect. *Edit* Just realised it's nearly like that at the moment as well.

One weird thing I've noticed is that continent population queue's are buggy. It'll be VS 28, TR 33, NC 39, on Esamir yet TR trying to log onto Esamir are ending up in 1 hour queue's. Also people will say they're 1 or 2 in the queue with 3 minutes left to join, yet be stuck that way for an hour. Whereby they relog and then can get in straight away...
  4. Czuuk

More capacity would be nice. Indar was queued for 16 hours yesterday. There were queues just to log onto Waterson it seems.
  5. Czuuk

Wrong. My steam stream has screen caps showing population through out the day yesterday. We did not have majority population for most of the hours.
  6. Czuuk

Wrong. My steam stream has screen caps showing population through out the day yesterday. We did not have majority population for most of the hours.
  7. RonnieBoy

I took this screenshot about 10 minutes ago, so this is wrong?

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. Phyr

Wait until the NC max is nerfed, 4th faction will leave the NC.
  9. Czuuk

It is correct at the moment yes. I can confirm that NC did have population most of the day yesterday. And that I waited in 4 hours for queue to Esamir. And then I went to bed. :D
  10. Czuuk

Stop walking in the line of fire.
  11. Czuuk

By the by, the only help Waterson needs is with capacity. Like we need MOAR of it. New continent should help.
  12. PhilDun

The low VS population is the reason TR/NC have multi-hour-long queues during Double XP weekends.
  13. Soundmonitor

This is so true... Usually TRAF runs around taking points of interest with only 1 Squad, and when we encounter VS Squads I find it harder to take it from them compared to NC's squads for some reason.
    • Up x 2
  14. PurpleOtter

It's the Barny's turn to get the 4th Empire next right? The TR certainly does not want them....
  15. Czuuk

We'll be fine.
  16. Czuuk

The VS on Waterson are crafty. The are the most well organized of the lot of us here. When they get around to it. ;)

Honestly, we're thinking of growing the purple H4TZ. Just for a bit of fun you know. 4 hours in queues last night and all. Still, I had the time of my life. There was a H4TZ squad on Esamir the whole time. In Freyr Amp. NC got the cap.

AFTER 4 HOURS.

What a fight. And I wasn't even there. :D
  17. Czuuk

Possible. But why do you think all them clubz got them velvet ropes and thick no-necked gentlemen guarding the lines rolling down the block?

It's the better of the two problems that we could have in this case. Each continent unlock will add more population.
  18. PurpleOtter

Last night's fights on Esamir were brutal! Wouldn't have it any other way...
    • Up x 1
  19. Czuuk

Sweet hybrid alien space baby jebus I wish I was there so you guys could have shot me in the face a bunch of times.
  20. Vultraz

The NC need to be smashed with the nerfhammer so hard that all the NC pop. on Waterson flocks toward VS.
  21. Mythicrose12

Good fight at Ti Alloy last evening. TR and NC (mostly DVS) kept sending their armor against us. A dozen of us with lancers were destroying everything. I yelled for DVS to send more tanks for my lancer. TR eventually learned to stopped sending their tanks from the Crown and Crossroads. Eventually NC finally overwhelmed us through sheer numbers, but that's about the only way any faction can take Ti Alloys, Crossroads, and Crown.
    • Up x 1