Did the 4th faction decide to be TR?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JTKirk, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Loegi

You might want to read the post for that, I'm not going to repeat it.
    Wikipedia.
    Know what? Obviously they know the angle. But that's not related to knowing what they were (not where) doing.
    It could be. You said they were nerfed the same, I still haven't seen you post sufficient proof. And the majority of the argument wasn't even about that anyway.
    But I don't.
  2. DramaticExit

4th factioners want instant gratification. Remember, to get a dual scat MAX it's a 1000 cert investment at the very least. Not to mention that rather situational nature of its use.

At the moment people are all seemingly accusing the other two factions of having the 4th factioners on their side... This would imply that they spread out a bit, with no one faction having a collosal advantage.

:eek:
  3. Goretzu

So where is your evidence that Claymores WERE nerfed more than other mines?

You don't have any at all.

I'm the only one of us that put forward anything in this reguard, so I ask again what is your evidence that Claymore were nerfed more than the other mines?

After all you put that forward as a "fact" first. :)

|
    v

So where is your evidence that Claymores were nerfed more than the other mines?
  4. Loegi

I have as much as you, and I've changed my view from a definite standpoint, to one that's not sure. Still not the what the majority of the argument was about.

I can't say how much claymores were nerfed in comparison to other AP mines, but neither can you while you claimed you could.

And my original point still stands anyway.

And please, stop lying and posting half truths.
  5. Goretzu

What lies and half-truths exactly? You keep accusing me of lying, but never back it up. Where is the evidence?

Again though, as you say you have absolutely no evidence at all that Claymores were nerfed worse, so we can both agree on that. :)

Which basically means what I orginally said is true.
  6. Blackbird

To be honest I dont play VS because .
    1 I dont have time .
    2 Looks . The VS default armor is the best in game of all the other factions . Other camo detracts from its usefulness .
    3 Hate the music
    4 Im naturaly some what anti social . Since at least 2 Devs play favorites with them thats a big NO

Maybe some what petty , but dont care .
  7. Loegi

Multiple stuff. I'm not going to go past your previous posts, but stuff like me bringing in nothing.

So you finally admit that you were assuming that TR claymores were nerfed the same? Sweet.

And no, what you originally said was that the claymores were nerfed the same. Given the lack of evidence, you can't say that.
  8. Goretzu

So you have NO EVIDENCE that the claymore was nerfed more at all.

So I stand by my orginal points which is clearly right. :)
  9. Loegi

As much as you, yes. You were still wrong about more stuff, which was what the majority of this argument was about.

And my original point is still right anyway.
  10. Goretzu

You have absolutely no evidence about the Claymore being more nerfed than the others, whilst the Prowler is still arguably the best MBT.

So until we see your evidence otherwise, it would seem I am right. :)
  11. LonelyTerran

You have absolutely no evidence about the Claymore being more nerfed than the others, whilst the Magrider is still the best MBT.

So until we see your evidence otherwise, it would seem I am right. :)
    *fixed
    [IMG]
  12. Loegi

Neither do you. And the Prowler was still nerfed more than the other MBTs, so quantity wise TR got the most nerfs.

Simple facts mate.
  13. Goretzu

Being nerfed from by far the best to just the best by a bit isn't really a nerf (although if that is your defination of a nerf it may explain some things).

And there is no evidence to suggest Claymores were nerfed more, not one shred, so until you come up with some evidence to the contrary you are just plain wrong.
  14. Loegi

It is though. Anything in a patch that makes something worse is a nerf.

And there's as much evidence for claymores being nerfed more as there is for them being nerfed less and them being nerfed the same. So at this point, nobody can say anything about that. I already admitted that that statement was a bit wrong, but you were wrong about more things anyway. And my original point still stands anyway.
  15. Goretzu

So still the best MBT and not one shred of evidence that Claymores were nerfed more.

Feel free to provide the evidence, of course, but until you do that is just how it is. :)
  16. Loegi

Great. And those two statements are completely irrelevant to my original point anyway.

But it feels pretty great that you finally admitted that you were wrong about the majority of the argument.
  17. Goretzu

Hmm...... who is lying now?

As I said just provide one shred of evidence that the claymores were nerfed more and I'll be happy to accept that, after all it must be quite easy to prove such a thing.
  18. Loegi

What? Like I already said, I no longer hold the definite position that the claymores were nerfed more because of lack of evidence, and frankly I don't see how that's related. You were still wrong about the majority of the argument and my original point is still valid.

EDIT: And no, it's not easy to prove that, unlike what you said.
  19. Goretzu

In what way did the TR "get the most nerfs" then?

MBT = still the best.
    Mine = not one shred of evidence Claymores were nerfed more.
  20. Loegi

Did the other factions get nerfs that the TR didn't? No. And the Prowler has been nerfed more than the other MBTs, so that's an extra nerf for TR.

That one alone validates my statement.