Heed my words, TR!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MGP, Mar 22, 2013.

1. StormStrafe

Then don't reply to me with:
  2. Zaik

If you took out my entire hypothetical tank squad with a few guys, then I want a new hypothetical tank squad. Where are the OHK enforcer spammers with 2x zoom? Probably a bunch of 1/2 nubs ******** up the road with their useless wreckage!
  3. Gary

Atleast the magrider is balanced now instead of 3 times as effective... The Striker remains to be seen.
  4. WalrusJones

We are talking typical tankers here. 1/2, AP cannon. Basilisk turret.
    Against first day striker users, and dedicated flash drivers of various flavors.
  5. LonelyTerran

I love the kobalt.
  6. WalrusJones

The tanks Kobalts, The flashes basilisk (WHICH IS BETTER THEN THE TANK BASKALISK.)
    • Up x 1
  7. Zaik

That's not really typical tanking, that's the worst possible loadout to bring to that situation. You could only make it worse by having them use rangers on the top.
  8. LonelyTerran

That is ridiculous
    How much better?
  9. WalrusJones

That us what I see 30% of tank drivers doing, the rest use HEAT with the Bask...

20% of tank drivers have bought a new gun, 80% are virtually stock.
    Remember this.

Then 20% of tank drivers use top gunners, 80% are 1/2.
  10. Zaik

Why would they buy AP instead of an Enforcer though?

The worst part is that I know you're right though :/

The benefit from AP in one specific situation is so awful compared to the benefit to adding the equivalent of a second main cannon to your vanguard.
  11. WalrusJones

I knew a prowler driver who had me man a marauder, and used an AP gun to shoot down planes.

I would laugh at how impractical what we were doing was.... But it would work, for a bizarre reason. Then he left.
    ) =

However, I will say this: The fact that I chose flash drives as part of my population was very much unfair: If someone is a dedicated flash driver, they are very much an expert with stealth, a scout radar/turbo/wraith module, and a weapon that can half kill a tank almost instantly on flanking it (Its Bask and Fury both hit like a truck to tank rear armor.)

Then they usually have C4 if all else fails.
  12. Zaik

Seems easier to use a Heavy with a decimator in the rumble seat than use C4 if you're using the Fury too. Would be over fairly quick.
  13. Flukeman62

but the mag was kinda OP but then it got a bug which kinda applyed a sledgehammer to the knees.
  14. WalrusJones

You would be surprised at how hard it is to get someone who wants to use a rocket from my back seat (Or hop out and rocket the tank while I fury/basilisk it (THAT FLASH BASK, seriously, its about as good against armor as the fury....))

Most of my non-friendslist passengers are light assaults who jump off when we get near armor and suicide on it.

I was going to make a big outfit focused around sweeping armor off the battlefield with flashes (Since it is so obviously possible....) Large numbers of people pledged to do the big event and join Wogh.... Then crickets were sounded.
  15. Zaik

I have three characters already or I would.
  16. Worph

'Nerf Forum.'
  17. WalrusJones

Ehh. I don't blame yah.
    Its hard to start again... Hence why I am one character only as of now.

Ill probably think of some genus way of getting things going eventually.... But for now, Its me and a small group flashing it up (armor beware.)
  18. Zaik

if your biker gang is on mattherson, that's where my TR alt is.
  19. Goretzu

So far people are whining that:

1. The Striker will be rubbish.
    &
    2. The Striekr will be so OP it will be nerfed straight away.

They can't both be right. :D
  20. Craigr910

Tbh we can't make assumptions about how practical the striker will be until it comes out which ~looks at time~ should be today ... hopefully