Beware NC Tank Drivers on Waterson

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DashRendar, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DashRendar

If you roadkill player DashRendar in a way that I feel was intentional or could have easily been avoided, or under non-combat pretenses and fail to apologize or res, I will order my squad/platoon/region your player name and exact location and heading and your tank will be destroyed without further question. I'm referring to extreme cases where a driver has gone far off the road just to run over their teammate for no acceptable reason. This is not acceptable and will be handled accordingly. I'll get in my Reaver and Breakerpod you before you reach your destination if I have to.

Notable exceptions being honest accidents, like if I were crossing the road without looking, walking in the middle of the road, repairing a tank column and were accidentally run over, or during massive battle situations, roadkill is somewhat more excusable. Negligence will be punished. If I see this inflated self-important behavior hurting one of my friends or squadmates you will meet the same end. That is all.
    • Up x 2
  2. Clonecenter-resident

In other news, it's perfectly ok to run over friendlies on Waterson as long as DashRendar: Crossing Guard isn't around. :p
    • Up x 9
  3. Shasbot

Get off the road.
    • Up x 2
  4. Compass

Are you equating NC Tank Drivers to the asteroids that "destroyed" your Outrider at the end of Shadows of the Empire?
    • Up x 1
  5. DashRendar

As much as this is good advice, I'm never on the road unless I'm in a Flash/Tank. I've seen tanks drive off the road, roadkill TK and then get back on the road. That's the point of this thread.
    • Up x 1
  6. DashRendar

XD
  7. Aghar30

you do know you have just painted a big target on your back for every NC troll on Waterson right? You are going to get ran over even more now.
    • Up x 2
  8. MilitiaMan

If you TK a Player with Militia in their names vehicle, because you are too stupid to **** out of the way, I will be force to TK your entire squad.

I hold grudges bro, some **** VS last night learned that the hard way. Hunted him down and dispatched him with extreme prejudice.
  9. GamerOS

I'm curious, what sparked this sudden cry for attention about this?

Someone drove over you?

I also suggest you uphold the same standards and appologize when you drive over anyone, you know, to avoid being called a hypocrit.

In other news, you just made yourself a target for trolls, good luck.
  10. GSZenith

this is a new level of pathetic :) and proven once again outfit are just another word for zerg :)
    • Up x 2
  11. DashRendar

Have fun watching your cooldown timer tick then.
  12. DashRendar

I'm smart enough to know when I'm at fault thanks.
  13. Ghosty11

I don't cross the road when the zerg is near, unless I LA. =P

PS - If I see you anywhere, I will attempt to run you over, but then again I play Vanu on Waterson. =)
  14. GamerOS

Trolls generally don't care about cooldowns and timers, do you need an internet troll 101 or something?
  15. huundar

I think someone didn't get his nap. Poor little guy is all tired and cranky. Either that or he is teething and we all know how hard that is on a little guy.
    • Up x 1
  16. Aghar30

considering im vanu on waterson, i doubt youd be tking at all. Just warning you that spazzing out on the forums like this cause some guy ran you over is just feeding them, and drawing attention to your reactions. This will cause more people to do it for the lulz, and honestly at that point, they dont give a rats *** if you blow their **** up, they will just grab a different vehicle and do it again just to piss you off more.

or if you don't understand that logic.... Please don't feed the trolls.
  17. Sebyos

I feel like making a character on Watterson and Tking you.

OP you'r bad and you'r a noob.

No you are a noob, you know nothing about the game and you can't start blaming others. I can easily cross a road full of tanks in the middle of a zerg without even looking at it. How ? Learn the game you'r bad.
    • Up x 1
  18. OddChelsea

Dear NC on Waterson, please feel free to continue running each other over and TKing each other in return, thanks. Sincerely, a Waterson TR soldier.
  19. Hosp

This must be a top secret plot to reduce the other empire pops on that server by making them come over to TK him. Then, not only does it reduce the pop of the other empires, but potentially gets some of them suspended/banned for tking as 4th empire players.

:eek:
    • Up x 1
  20. Wobberjockey

i find it amusing that you actually believe the people most likely to run you over will actually read this thread...
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.