[NC] The Black Arrows

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lonely Fermata, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Lonely Fermata

[IMG]

Who are We?
    Founded on July 20th, 2009, the Black Arrows [BAX], formerly known in Planetside 1 as the 1ST Special Recon Battalion [SRB] on Emerald, is a growing outfit maintained by dedicated PS1 veterans and new players alike who have come together to advance the interests of the New Conglomerate. We foster a friendly and welcoming atmosphere with an emphasis on speed, efficiency, coordination, and aggression in our operations. Our name, the Black Arrows, is a reflection on what we do. We are the first to the fight, we move quickly, and catch our enemies by surprise. We strike hard, and we strike fast.

Why Join us?
    We are now a small and elite fighting force. We specialize in re-securing bases and using diversionary tactics to split the enemy forces. We are constantly throwing ourselves into enemy forces that greatly outnumber us, which provides excellent opportunities to improve our playing skill in target-rich environments. What we lack in size, we make up for in situation awareness and unity. Great importance is placed on our ability to work as a unit. Teamwork and good communication are vital to our success. We move from objective to objective as a single entity, giving us a huge advantage over most outfits and solo players. Black Arrows members constantly use any and all tools available, becoming elite foot-soldiers, tank operators, and pilots. Our goal is to provide the NCC with a special operations and quick response force.

We currently have two squads of active members, led by a dedicated team of officers and Planetside 1 veterans. We are growing rapidly, and seek to be able to field three to four squds of highly trained soldiers. Upon reaching this goal, we will end recruitment.

We play on the Mattherson East server.
    Our current op times are Sundays; Tuesday, and Thursday nights.
    Ops times are subject to change according to the needs of the outfit.

Applying!

Our website and forums are currently under construction, but please check us out at

To apply, head over to our website, register for the forum, and post an application with the username you registered with in the title of your application post.

Upon your application being accepted, you will receive our teamspeak information and will receive trial status. Your trial will continue until our leadership believes that you are a good fit for our outfit.

Please pm me with any questions you may have. I frequent these forums, and I will get back to any message within a day or so.
  2. Fyrdoc

I submitted an application to Join, thanks for the consideration.
  3. Lonely Fermata

4. Lonely Fermata

5. Lonely Fermata

6. Lonely Fermata

7. Lonely Fermata

8. Lonely Fermata

9. Lonely Fermata

10. LtJoeBob

11. Lonely Fermata

12. Lonely Fermata

13. Rindorin

I am interested in joining; however, while i am not a noob to gaming, I am a noob to Planetside 2 (and in general). As such I have a lot to learn, but I feel like I'll learn fast, and with a good outfit even faster. But it sounds as if you may be more serious, so let me know if I would fall under consideration. Thanks
  14. DBD BlackShrike

The Black Arrows is a small unit orientated outfit. While we are part of the NC Coalition, we enjoy working with a tight knit group that prefers to be the first ones on the deck. This causes our outfit to be a rapid response unit that prides itself on readiness and being a jack of all trades outfit. If you are looking for clans that act like a motivated zerg, then please apply elsewhere.

If however, you like taking bases quickly and responding to impending attacks then Black Arrows might be for you.

New Conglomerate members interested in The Black Arrows

Please apply at our website and submit an application in the forums.

OUR TEAMSPEAK HAS MOVED TO bax.teamspeak3.com

We will supply TS passwords when you:

1) Apply in the forums
    or
    2) When you join our squad in game

Remember to look for BAX in the squad tab on Mattherson to get in on the action.
  15. Rindorin

you didn't even really respond. copy and paste. not interested.
  16. Lonely Fermata

I'm sorry you feel that I didn't give your interest the attention it deserved in my message to you. Obviously I should have taken much more time out of my day to show you just how important to all of us in the outfit your interest was.
  17. ZEPLN

It was a copy paste reply because everything you need to know is in the ad. We have a trial status for new members to figure out whether they are a good fit for our outfit or not. If you're interested, post an application. We don't spoon feed and we don't hold hands. We like self-sufficient members.

We don't care about comparison metrics like K/D or any of that bull. We care about the objective and how best to accomplish it. The Black Arrows is no place for those lacking in self-confidence or awareness of their strongest abilities.

If you know you can contribute to our mission and you're confident in your abilities, then please post an application. BA needs moar blood.
  18. Lonely Fermata

19. Taranko

Alright, I wont be in game this month most likely, and also for a lot of next month, seeing as that's when i get my new laptop is isn't a piece of crap. Any way I will be playing as a light assault and would love to be part of your outfit. If you would consider me then I would be very grateful.
  20. robo

+1 for a great outfit, BAX gives us good fights wherever we go.