Higby says quick and easy fix instead of hard ones!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ProGamerGov, Feb 17, 2013.

1. ProGamerGov

2. ProGamerGov

Response to this anyone?
  3. omega4

• Up x 5
  4. SmellyBoots

they should be focusing on optimization instead of changing the game right now
    • Up x 1
  5. Xuram

It's true. It doesn't matter how good the ideas are if they take too long people still aren't going to be happy.
    • Up x 1
  6. Zaik

The OP is ridiculing the people who have been taking that one tweet about magriders waaaay out of context on purpose to play victim on the forums.

I was going to do it earlier but I couldn't find a way to do it that wouldn't get locked in 10 seconds.
    • Up x 3
  7. FnkyTwn

You forgot to mention 'sexy' and that you want to 'have his babies'. Omega4 is either Higby's biggest fan, or it's Higby's alt.

Per your own signature quote.. as much as I hate to admit it, BCP is the top 1% of players. Omega4 is not.
    • Up x 1
  8. Dusty Lens

They should focus on optimization instead of adding new things.
    But they should add more things before the game gets stale.
    But they should finish balancing the stuff that we have before trying to see us more things.
    I really like the new engineer turret! They should add more stuff like that.
    But if they add things it should be common pool to avoid faction favoritism.
    Except for the stuff they should add which has faction flavor.
    But I want someone else to balance it, as one of the executive producers of a game based around a FTP business model clearly has a faction bias, because that's something he gives half a **** about at quarterly meetings.

So on and so forth.
    • Up x 7
  9. Perditi0n

You should focus on buying a new computer and not trying to run a game on bare bones min specs and then saying "optimize dis"

I just built a new rig for 600 , amd quad core, gtx650 and 8g ram, I have ZERO issues now after playing on a intel core2 duo , dual 512sli and 4gb ram

This game is bleeding player base over the devs trying to make the game run good for people on 4+ year old systems. This is not counter strike source, get a new computer....

On topic: what a pathetic response from higby , absolutely sickened .... BCP's thread is what the devs should be scrambling to do before they kill whats left of their game.. End story.
    • Up x 1
  10. Cl1mh4224rd

That's not what he said in that tweet...
  11. THUGGERNAUT

people are never going to be happy. this topic is the perfect example. it's a waste of time trying to make you happy.
    • Up x 3
  12. THUGGERNAUT

if all it takes to make you "absolutely sickened" is a tweet from a videogame developer, you need to rexamine your priorities in life.
    • Up x 5
  13. Perditi0n

Not sure what tweet you read, that's pretty much exactly what he said....
  14. Cl1mh4224rd

Off-topic, but... Being in the top 1% (how do you measure that, anyway?) just means you know how to use the current system to your advantage. It doesn't mean you know how the system should be, ideally.
  15. CrispyHaze

Congratulations on experiencing decent performance and applying your isolated experience to everyone else, but if you read the forums for longer than 5 minutes you'd realize that some people with high-end computers are experiencing performance issues. I find that the game runs better for me than it did when I first started playing, but without a doubt this game needed and probably still needs some pretty hefty optimization.
  16. Cl1mh4224rd

No, it's not.
  17. Perditi0n

Yes I'm sure I do, and I'm sure you need a bigger pole for your flag fanboy, I am tired of this game heading into the ground, in about 6 months we will be at the part of the movie where Rose let's go of Jack.....and then some random crap with an old lady on a boat , idk people will skip the dying part of this movie, everything good already happened
  18. Perditi0n

Please enlighten us with you're proof....
  19. Cl1mh4224rd

That's not how it works. The person making a positive claim about the existence of something has the burden of proving that existence. It's your ball. Pitch, or get off the field.
  20. iller

The #1 player of this game, SkyExile, already quit in disgust. So if anything can be learned from the %1, it's that this game has nothing to keep the true %1 around. Everyone else who comes up to fill that hole, was never the real 1% to begin with and didn't understand what real competitive gaming is about.
    • Up x 1