Miller Day 2 combined NC\TR siege on VS on indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cortosis, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Cortosis

So for the second day now the TR and NC have full on assaulted the VS on Indar trying to take our lock yesterday i might of believed they were not working together but after today as well what ever.

We had wave upon wave of NC and TR gals attacking skydock it was INSANE.

Then we had a party with music disco lights and i even herd some one brought beer!!!

Scarred Messa Skydock 09\02\13 22:00 onwards - were you there?

With out a doubt the most fun i have ever had on this game.
  2. GamerOS

Skydock is like The crown, except it's not in the center of the map and only got one route of assault for ground troops.

It was a great fight and a couple of times we where close to capturing that base.
    But the presence of multiple Vanu platoons, loads of AA and only a single way in for ground forces.
    I don't think this was a victory to be proud off for the VS...

Eitherway, I loved hovering over the Landing pads as a light assault with C4, so many multi kills.
  3. VSMars

Sadly, no. I was too busy driving my party bus around as we broke out to the north out of our warp gate. :) The Sundy made it all the way to the Stronghold even - from the north. :D

It was quite some intense fighting, but one thing's for sure: Miller's Vanu never give up.
  4. phreec

Great fight! Nice to see life returning to this game again.
  5. Cortosis

at one point there must of been around 200+ VS there it was insane i could count like 20+ bursts just in front of me on the landing pad
  6. NME

From the looks of it, the entire VS pop was sat on top of Scarred Mesa.
    • Up x 1
  7. moooosa

Oh good, at first I thought you were another person whining about the other factions unfairly teaming up on you. It's like, nobody is going to kill you in this game but the other two factions... thats how the game works.

Glad you had fun!
  8. Cortosis

Pretty much xD we couldn't believe just how many full gals both you and the nc were sending at us it was madness
  9. Sekaszy

Epic fight,
    Epic musik
    Epic /yells
    Epic Sun Rise when we win
    and
    Epic " We are the champions" in the end

You know what, i love Miller :D
    • Up x 1
  10. Tigga

Wasn't at the Skydock - was holding out at Copper Ravine.

AFAIK there was still no comms between TR and NC. Mainly working toward to the same goal, maybe, but certianly not an alliance. It was actually the NC that saved the VS this time by constantly pressuring the TR from behind during the assault on Copper Ravine (it's hard to commit to an attack if you have to watch both in front and behind, especially when your tech plant keeps getting cut off). Eventually the NC took, then proceded to swiftly lose the sectors on the southern edge of the map, allowing VS to break out to the very defensable skydock.

So I'd say that while I agree that the reason it got so close was because the TR and NC were working toward the same goal, the reason it didn't actually get neutralised was because the TR and NC were most certainly not in any sort of alliance.

Still, I think the real story is "TR hold Amerish and Esamir" rather than focusing on that other continent nobody cares about... :p - we're going to have to do it at some odd hour next time, VS style.
    • Up x 1
  11. Dramonicous

Outspoken TR/NC alliance.
    Roughly 5-6 hours of Vanu Last Stand.
    Countless of bugs and lag that almost caused a server crash.
    Countless waves of max drops, sundies,gals, and all manner of armor.

WE WILL NOT FORSAKE INDAR!
    • Up x 1
  12. Cortosis

from what i could tell from the chat nearly all the VS there were having a blast you know what i think we might even learn to love this warpgate more than our old one!!

I say bring it on guys what else you got!
  13. ZaltCW

Its what the TR/VS Did to NC. They don't team up they just focus on killing the fishheads and the other faction is a secondary target.
    And yes It was fun, Do you enjoy the zerg of fake gals, I bet your AA Had a field day
  14. freeze

let the haters come in and spin **** :)
  15. TintaBux

Skydock is far worse than the crown, crown is nothing compared to Skydock, easily defended with organization against any odds.
  16. Cortosis

that was mental i actually had Final countdown blasting over the local as they all flew in are guys went mental!

Omg i just remembered that crazy TR sundy zerg that hit us
  17. Dramonicous

That was so funny when I realized that more than half of the gals only had 1 pilot in them =)
    I used that tactic in starcraft when i didnt wanna waste time on clearing out the nmy bases in campaign
  18. Tigga

Yeah - this was painful! The Copper Ravine fight was the worst performance I've ever seen out of PS2. Bullets sometimes hitting with 3+ second registration, players warping everywhere and inability to repair any vehicles. Painful, but at the same time I have to say it was one of the most fun nights I've had on PS2...
  19. ZaltCW

It was one of the funnest nights i've had on PS2, To bad we didn't get the continent
  20. BesQpin

It was one hell of a party!

[IMG]
    • Up x 3