Nanite Systems Magnum Concept!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SturmovikDrakon, Jan 17, 2013.

1. SturmovikDrakon

Just thought I'd share the latest concept from the Command Center that was just broadcasted live on twitch

[IMG]

Said to be slow firing, heavy hitting

Imo, looks quite cool, and certainly stands out with its design

To be honest though I thought the magnum was going to be NC specific judging by its traits, but I'm not complaining
    • Up x 3
  2. Richardsonnn

Sweet Jesus...
  3. Malsvir Vishe

Oh my... That sounds like it'll be an amazing pistol. We'll have to see how well it replaces my Emperor.
  4. Thardus

Ooh, they're bringing back the revolvers?
  5. FateJH

I'm going to call it now and hope I'm wrong - it'll have an underbarrel grenade launcher.
    • Up x 2
  6. Malsvir Vishe

Actually with double rails, it looks like it'll have a top, barrel, and bottom attachment slot. It's not big enough for a UB grenade launcher.
  7. Hydragarium

Me likey - revolvers.
  8. JohnnyMaverik

Sweet, if this thing can take a scope I'm going to adopt ASAP.
  9. Malsvir Vishe

I can't wait for it. Just like other pistols, it seems this one won't need to have a fast/slow reload time (just like the others) because well... it's a semi auto.

(If the TR ever get a full auto pistol, that'll be hilarious.)
  10. Marked4Death

Really liking the looks and that it will have scope / sight options.
    Just keep in mind that pistols have the worst fall off ever. The VS pistol gets down to 72 damage at 65m!
  11. RasFW

On the recieving end, they sure do feel like full auto pistols...
    • Up x 1
  12. Minsc

Reminds me of this:
    [IMG]

but if it's a viable mid-long range pistol, I'll be happy. Especially with attachments!

My guess on attachments:
    Scope: Reflex to 4x Scopes
    Barrel: surpressor, flash surpressor
    Under: laser light, flashlight, a big knife that increases melee damage!
    • Up x 2
  13. HitmanN

Finally more options for the secondary weapon slot. Kinda sad that we don't get empire specific versions, but I'm not complaining about this either.

Hopefully we'll also eventually get the opposite of this, like machine pistols or SMG's for the secondary slot too, like futuristic Mac-10 or Uzi or something. Low damage per hit, high fire rate, high spread/recoil.
  14. Evilmonky

all jokes aside, if they actually put that in I would get it for both my LA and Infil.

I seriously miss the ability to just pull out my damn knife and set my chain a ringing. Was one of the best/worst parts of being TR lol.
  15. Xocolatl

Definitely for my INF and Engy. Heck, maybe just every class. I love revolvers.
  16. aw_man

Excuse me, I had to go clean up a mess I just made....

This thing looks amazing. I am so so so glad I saved up my cert points. I am opposed to spending my SC but if I have to for this gun I would. This beauty better be real.
  17. TheEvilBlight

Common pool strikes again.

AMP and Punisher plz?
  18. MartianDiscoFish

Finally something awesome to replace my flashlight:D

I suspect the NC will likely be getting the Mag-scatter from ps1
  19. MorteDeAmgelis

I want, I want, I want, I want, I want!!!!
  20. Zorro

Additional, more specialized pistols are fantastic! I am hoping it is added soon.