[VS] Integrator Helmet

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by Aaronmc77, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Reddington Member

Still need to move the visor for the right eye a bit more lateral. Or at least enlarge it and add more to it.
  2. Aaronmc77 Member

Alright, was able to get back to this. Yeah I think that the eye piece needed something more.

[IMG]
  3. Ramazan Sultanov Member

Reminds me of my Spiral Design :) Nice one i like it keep Going :)[IMG]
  4. McFluff Active Member

this has come a long way, hats off to you man. now all we need is for Tray to enter this thread :)
    • Like x 1
  5. HanaMay Member

Wow! Looking good bro. ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Methonius Member

I must say this is pretty unique. Nice work. Do you have a link for p3d?
  7. Aaronmc77 Member

Here ya go :D http://p3d.in/8JaNU Just note that the geo isn't game-ready by any means.
  8. BanthaFett New Member

The silhouette from the right side is a little weird because of the way the "eye" sticks out. If you pull it back in a bit, and extend the eye socket a bit toward the back of the head, you should be able to achieve the same look from the front with a more pleasing profile.
    • Like x 1
  9. Aaronmc77 Member

Good catch. Fixed that and it didn't have any negative influence on the front. I guess now I'm just waiting for T-Ray to give me the green light. I'll then get working on the geo.
  10. MangoPunch Member

Very nice. Nice unique design and cleanly built as well.

I also love the fact that the VS has recruited the Phantom of the Opera.
  11. Aaronmc77 Member

Decided it would be more productive to just move on with the helmet. Here is the retopologized, textured product http://p3d.in/21jDB
  12. Giz Active Member

That eye with the optics may want to enlarge it kinda tiny.
  13. Reddington Member

Agreed.
  14. Aaronmc77 Member

I reverted the size of the light in the optic eye back to what it was so now it doesn't look so small.

Also submitted the helmet as "Modus." It rolls off the tongue easier.