Rift Knight (WIP)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by Fuzz, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Fuzz Active Member

A set of VS armour designed for zero-G and hazmat enviroments. Ive tried to add some fun details such as leg thrusters and shield projectors.

Any feedback or suggestions are really appreciated :)

https://imgur.com/a/nGWPSRu

Thanks!

-Fuzz
  2. AbstractHero Member

Damn fine work there!
    Nice forms and consistent themes! I like all the cylinder plug thingys and the overlapping plating, and good work on texturing, wow!

If I had to critique anything:
    The boots look like the same model for the heavy/medic/engie. They look a bit too bulky for the medic and engie.
    Definitely like all the class specific uniqueness! Though, the heavy's chin guard looks wrong to me. Compared to how integrated and high-tech your other ones look, it could be better. It looks like a slab of steal plate with some simple slots and a bar attaching it near the collar, too medieval I'd say.
    The Infil breast plate looks a little bulbous around the collar, and lacking something eye-catching on the front, the back looks awesome though!
    • Like x 1
  3. LorrMaster Member

Nice!

Only major critique is that the boots look way too thick in most of the armors.
    • Like x 1
  4. Fuzz Active Member

Thanks guys! Im gonna look at some revamped boots and a more merged collar :)
  5. CountPoly Member

Kewl stuff. I agree with the earlier post about the boots, but I aso think you should look into reworking the tubes. I don't feel like they work, especially on the medic, they seem so impractical.

If you want to keep them you should look at how they hang. It looks a little off, like they are too taut or something, hard to describe.
    • Like x 1