[NS] Harasser DUNA PR Windshield

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by EbonNebula, Jan 30, 2015.

1. EbonNebula Member

I figured there were too many windshield options for the harasser that were trying to make it tougher and heavier. The idea behind this one was to try making something that was more sporty, fast, and open looking than everything else. Questions, comments, anomalies, perplexities, and other common paranoia are more than welcome.

[IMG]
  2. Shockwave414 Active Member

Put composite armor on the harasser.
  3. EbonNebula Member

I'm not sure how to go about getting my hands on the composite armor models to even use. If anyone could help me out with that, it would be greatly appreciated. Although I do feel pretty confident there is enough spacing sround the bottom that the armor placement wont be too much of an issue.
  4. JerreyRough Member

There's a model extractor in my signature. It's a bit glitchy with the latest versions of planetside 2 though, but hopefully you can get the model downloaded.

Here's an image album of all current Harasser items. The specific images you'll want: no composite versus composite (click between them).

Edit: It looks really nice man! It's nice seeing someone go in the direction of the original Harasser design, rather than making it way different.
  5. EbonNebula Member

Thanks for that info, Jerrey. I recall playing around with that extractor quite a while back, but i think it was a much earlier version, and I wasn't having any luck with it. Here is what it looks like where the composite armor meets up with it. I did have to do some minor tweaking, and its still a bit rough along the edge, but it shouldn't be a huge issue.

[IMG]