Inside The Players Studio ep1

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by TramellRayIsaac, Mar 31, 2014.

1. TramellRayIsaac Senior Art Director

I'm looking for people to interview for the show... any takers?
  2. Arctorn Member

I'm available, but you should probably do someone new like Giz, or see if you can get Nico to finally do one.
    • Like x 1
  3. TramellRayIsaac Senior Art Director

pssssshhh...
  4. TramellRayIsaac Senior Art Director

no more Arctorn... lol
  5. Arctorn Member

6. Giz Active Member

Interview at the end of the month when I get my check. So I can bask in the ambiance of money. lol :D Goodluck getting Nico hahaha...
  7. Fuzz Active Member

i would but im EU (so odd timezones) and havent published anything yet :/
  8. AfableAutomaton Member

Ive already been interviewd once, so not sure if it makes sense to do it again...

... But if you wanted, Id be happy to be part of a panel of Previosly Interviewed Peeps. Maybe have use help with some critiques or something of that nature?

Just an Idea
  9. Seukonnen Member

Normally I'd be jumping at the chance, but chronic sleep deprivation and the start of a new job are telling me 'no.'

Maybe next time? I might actually have some more progress on the Shock Trooper by then, too...
  10. TramellRayIsaac Senior Art Director

these are recorder interviews, we work with what ever time works best
  11. msher786 New Member

what do you guys think of my vanu helmet?
  12. Fuzz Active Member

eh link?
  13. Fuzz Active Member

hi :) i see in your latest stream you noted that you dont have as much time to to go over stuff on the fourms, and so we should be on stream instead: however sadly its insanely hard for me to be able to attend the streams, so is there any sorta lists or somewhere where we can ask you to look at things? Cheers :)
  14. Nicococo Active Member

YOu can view the VOD's on twitch and youtube and you could send Tray a message on twitter asking him to review your helmets come stream time on Mondays
  15. Fuzz Active Member

yeah ive been watching them in the mornings afterward :)
  16. MasterMagnus Active Member

17. Fuzz Active Member

Is it possible to change moobot?

atm we could do with a bot to answer questions that have already been answered, and to get people whining about non-PS related stuff (PS4, PTS,ect) to shush.them?

and let it let us post links from here?
  18. Nicococo Active Member

I dont think mobot can rule out questions like that and the link thing might be specific to twitch.
  19. Faven Active Member

Whenever I've managed to get anything into the store I'm game for an interview. I can show you my cat.
  20. Arctorn Member

Cats are pretty hot items, TRay should jump on this.