I need help with something...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by PYROxSYCO, Nov 1, 2018.

1. PYROxSYCO Member

Ok, I need help and since it goes with this game I think it would be great if I used the talented people to help me. My Idea was to make a NC MAX weapon I'll get to those details later, I need a concept artist or an artist to draw me a somewhat detailed concept of my gun. I submitted my drawing before, but it was ****. Let's not talk about it. So would anyone be up for the task at hand? Yes, I'm going to swallow my pride and pay the person would be willing to take on a task. (Not much money, but pay no less.)

Anyone in?
  2. CountPoly Member

I haven't been active here for a long time.
    Do they accept gun submissions now?
    Who am I?
    What year is this?!
  3. Fuzz Active Member

They dont accept weapon designs right now as a standard: and when players have submitted weapons in the past it has been entierly cosmetic, no balancing is done by us.

Im not trying to shoot your idea down, but just bear in mind the real limitations that are with everything.

What Id suggest is to do what I did; make your weapon in 3D and then if the PS2 team doesnt like it you use it as a folio/personal bit.
  4. PYROxSYCO Member

Me learning 3D art would take forever. That is why I'm asking if anyone would help me with this. While you guys would be making armor I would be making squiggle.... That would be time wasted. Possibly the only modeling I know how to do is CAD, and doesn't reach the level you can do. What I wanted to do is present this to Wrel and show him what this gun would do and what role it would fill. How you ask? Just by showing him on social media or the forums. Personally, I don't even know if this will work but I just want to at least try to get it off the ground.