Doku's other stuff..

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by Doku, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Faven Active Member

looking great, as for them releasing new cosmetics..yeah, no hurry there. :S
  2. Doku Member

Yep, I like this addition. My thinking behind it ( other than displaying the class ) would be that it has some kind of functional use in the game world. Something like NRU ( Nanite Reconfiguration Unit ), which allows the soldier to change their loadout / role on the battlefield when accessing the appropriate terminal.
  3. NyilPS New Member

This is so good, love it. Compared to the basic TR medic, it is so different, it will give me a reason to play medic again ;)
  4. McFluff Active Member

I now realize how terrible an artist I am :eek:
  5. GingerBaby New Member

I <3 the wallpapers!
  6. Doku Member

A little bit of work getting Entrenched into game engine :

[IMG]
  7. difra Member

doku did u rig ur suits or is it only a test for some armors.

do u stream ur workflow or did u make a tutorial how u make stuff for PS2. If not why u dont think about it and maybe do so
  8. B0ilerPlate New Member

Please do. A few such as myself are struggling on making items for PS2. Especially with UV maps and importing to the game engine.
  9. Doku Member

Some more progress + checking out class specific colouring. Still need to texture the belt and finish the accesories attached to the thigh mounts, then I can work on the class specific backpacks.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. difra Member

That set looks sick ^^ i like it..

BUT ...

What about the tutorial ^^ ?
  11. Faven Active Member

oh you managed to find a little area of white that took camo? neat!
  12. Faven Active Member

Also..without the underlying model I cant help thinking "hammertime":D
  13. McFluff Active Member

Honestly is it that hard to put the first person camera on the 3rd person model? It would be more immersive, and we/they could make much more diverse armor sets
  14. Doku Member

Last update for today

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. difra Member

looks nice

but i dont know how u want to rig the belt
  16. Giz Active Member

Doku do you work in the gaming industry or have a degree in game art or something?
  17. eldarfalcongravtank Member

inb4 doku and faven create Planetside 3 all by themselves
    • Like x 1
  18. Doku Member

Some progress - completed belt and accessories. Still need to finish trenchcoat + the helmet before working on the class specific stuff.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Steveo Member

I hope it gets in i wanna buy it
  20. Saraf Member

Sexy!!!

How do I Thumbs Up !?!