Welcome back

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by CoffeeOutlaw, Jan 24, 2016.

1. CoffeeOutlaw Active Member

Hi guys i'm back! maybe

i have not made any helms since the viewer tool was released.
    most you guys may not know, but in real life in my spare time i am a Wrestler, i was thinkin of making a version of my wrestling mask for planetside, just for fun. prob is its a skin tight mask and i know theirs different sized character heads, is it possible if i want to load up all the heads and make diffverent version that match the heads that would work, or do they only do a one size fits all... i seem to recall back when t-ray was over this he mentioned to someone who was doing a tight hood that they would have to do a version for each head shape.
    [IMG]
  2. Fuzz Active Member

they wont do it for you but yeah its up to you if you submit 1 hat, 1 for each gender or 8 for each gender/race

dunno if a wrestling mask is PS2 enough tho
  3. CoffeeOutlaw Active Member

yeah i dont realy care if it fits or not i just wanna make it,
  4. CountPoly Member

I think you could get away with making one version. Biggest problem would be the nose but the mask seems pretty big in that area, so I think it could be done. Just import all the heads so that they intersect and then model around that. One version for males, one for females.
  5. Norwegian Potatoes New Member

Remember to make it tacticool.
  6. Carter Member

Only if you can style in that badass beard :p
    I even drew up a concept for ya:
    [IMG]
    Welcome back, Coffee
  7. Giz Active Member

Welcome back Coffee!
  8. Faven Active Member

Snowballs chance in hell but I fully support it;) More lucha libre to the people ;)
  9. Syrah Developer

If it doesn't go into PS2, maybe it will go into H1Z1. I'm trying to get that speeded up.
    • Like x 2