This Game needs to die

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aragami, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Aragami New Member

And also you joke of a game studio! This Game is a unplayable mess, and its getting worse week by week. I would love to sue you ********, i invested a lot of money in this **** product. And for what? That i must play against 500ping Arabs on ******* EU servers? Play against people taking such a ridiclous amount of damage and they always one shot others? This high ping noisless steps are gread too, if you are a high pinger! And the shotguns... WOW what a gun in the hand of laggers 99,99% damage i take with every ******* single shot on me, but hey its fine that i can hit them up to 3 times when they have no armor and they still survive somehow. What a great and fair game to play!!! You ****** it up big times. Best move from Sony to sell you all out.
  2. Aragami New Member

I never ever played a game in almost 20 years on playstation ( started with socom ) were lag and high ping was like such a cheat against others. Its a bad joke. My Buddy rpmX and i had over 40% win quote before season 3, we had evenings were we won 11 games in a row, 13 wins out of 14 rounds. We had a 30% win quote in season 3 i was almost on 10 average kills. Now i can maybe kill 2 people, before some gods show up ( i never saw they're names before, probably xim and titan one ***** and guest account laggers ) and yeah they do not lose 50 tier armor after way over 10 hellfire shots, but of course i lose a tier 2 helmet, tier 2 west and 90 health with one pump gun shot. Totally fair! At the moment we maybe win 1 Game out of 10 rounds. This game has a huge network/ping/lag and cheater problem. And its only the fault of these they break game Idiots. I hope they shut down soon, and not one of these incompetent fools will ever find a job in the game industry again!
    BTW people starting teaming in duos also, yesterday we had a fight against 4 people protecting each other, one of these sob's had the name elitekiller00002 ( lol ) more like elite punk *** zero skill *****
  3. Aragami New Member

**** Daybreak SOB'S!! What is this game a ******* desync simulator??? A stupid delay br? A ping war Game were low pingers instantly die because everything is so ridiculously bad delayed and full of desync?? You guys are so full of ****! I deleted this trash ****hole of a game. I pray to god that you ******* **** sons and daughters soon close your god damn ******* **** studio. I want my goddamn money back you ******* incompetent **** heads!!!
  4. vhdustin Member

why are you guys here?
  5. AlhpaBravos Member

iM waiting for a f**king miracle.