Riot Shotgun More Inconsistent Then My Local Politicians

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TheDrizzle22, Mar 5, 2019.

1. TheDrizzle22 Member

Devs, please (A) release adjustments (nurf) of the riot shotgun. (B) address the issue of the cause of the problem with the riot.
    I have been here before. Expressing my issues with the riot shotgun. It's been 3 months and I believe within the regular player base it's evident the riot is broken.

Average two, more often three pumps to players with no armor. Rarely one. Average three pumps sometimes four with armor. Even five, never one pumping threw armor.

I'm going to save my opinions for later on down the line on meta, gameplay, skill gap , and focus on the technical issues here. What is the riot damage currently ? Per pellet or as a whole. Why does it have this glancing affect now? I will include a link to some examples of my shots either not registering correctly or the riot acting completely inconsistent from expectations.

Your bae
    -TheDrizzle22
  2. TheDrizzle22 Member

3. Cole_MacGraft Member

i thought you were one of the ppl saying the riot was fine?!?
  4. TheDrizzle22 Member

No, had it not been the forums chamge over a few weeks ago. I would be able to point out my previous posts. Over Xmas the riot was shadow nurfed. Hit detection is RNG not shots connected. Fewer 1 pumps, more 4 and 5 pumps.
  5. TheDrizzle22 Member

The fact that you can't find or see any other posts relating to the riot being inconsistent doesn't suprise me. Also, had you not been a new player. You would know that I had a post on the old forums that received 40+ positive feed backs , over 30+ players from the NA community all supporting , 700 views in 24 hours. I have not sought to campaign this issue quite yet. Very soon.
  6. kdot Member

the riot is fine relax...
  7. Cole_MacGraft Member

Yea that person isn't new. They were in the old forums too