Map needs to reduce in size when player count is less than optimal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AlhpaBravos, Feb 13, 2019.

1. AlhpaBravos Member

Ive seen a trend where player counts are way down at certain hours like early morning or late night. Games with anywhere from 24-50 players. You simply cant expect them to play on the full size map. Sometimes it hard enough finding players with 80-100.
    I dont mind these smaller player counts but i suggest that if behold a certain threshold, you skip green drops and move straight to purple drops. Its just to boring otherwise.
  2. Miniker Member

If must be less players on map it the best option new small version map or new small map because players should have access to the entire map. Limitation on the map of current sizes does not make sense(on start small zone on big map does not make sense).
  3. AlhpaBravos Member

Well i see your point but its much easier to implement a larger restriction zone on current map because creating a new smaller one would take time and resources which daybreak dont have at the moment.
    As it stands, its a serous flaw to force 24 players on off peak hours to play out the full 20 mins.