I'm done, too many cheaters.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LucaBrasi, May 28, 2019.

1. LucaBrasi Member

I rarely grey on here to complain about anything, but these guys cheating by teaming up is ridiculous, and since Daybreak issuing doing anything about it, I'm done giving this game any of my money. I could have cared less about weapons, outfits, glitches, whatever. But getting teamed up on daily truly does take all the fun out of the game.
  2. 2high2die420 Member

That’s why I play duo, figure if I’m gonna run into 2 people might as well play duo. If something was done for solo would definitely play it more. Solo you run into teams of 3 and 4 even
  3. LucaBrasi Member

I guess that would be ok if you had someone you knew was decent too be your partner in duos, I've tried a few times and definitely like solo better. Plus, they're teaming up in arcade mode too
  4. AlhpaBravos Member

Well if anyone interested pm me and we can go hunt the teamers in solos together ;)
    Mic and english is kind of necessary. European server.
  5. Menacemastrz Member

I agree with 2high2die not only in playing Duos, I play solo 5’s and solo duos mostly. Don’t get me wrong solos is fun, but chances are you are going to run in to multiple enemies at 1 time in either mode. So I drill duos and fives I don’t jump in the matches solo, that’s just how the matches go mostly from players leaving or AFK. Usually by the 1st gas spread I’m pretty much by myself which is cool for me. I’ve had some of my best finishes taking on teams at the end and it’s extremely gratifying to pull off a win. it’s a good way to build up new styles to fight and defend when you are outnumbered. Anyway good ways to go about it is have your shotty game on point. Some power weapon pickups, frags, etc.

I have some clips. Twitch Menacemastrz1 just Incase you need some credentials.
    Peace out.