I am pissed..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RuTH0X, Mar 26, 2019.

1. RuTH0X Member

I played PUBG last week.. saw the blue "ring" killing you...

Why did they do the same with H1Z1 ?? SERIOUSLY ?? Trying to do the same? It's a GAZ ring, it SUPPOSED to be "fuggy", undefined.. !! WHY !?!

Oh, and WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ANYWHERE (or maybe I misread?)..

FIXING BUGS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO IMITATE ANOTHER GAME ?? NO??

There is WEEKLY CHALLENGES that are BUGGY.. XP BOOST (that is supposed to "help" in the game) IS BUGGY ALSO...

and I don't even talk about the IN GAME LEADERBOARD !!!! WIth stats still reseting.. It's been like this since October (that I know of).. !!

This is pathetic..

For those who thinks ppl would play PUBG instead, you are WRONG.. They are 2 COMPLETELY different games, one is slow, H1Z1 is a quick action.. Take a gun, an armor, find a car and go fight.. Get to crates, better guns, better armor, the car you want.. AND FIGHT and (try to) get to the final round.. !!

H1Z1 devs, management, whoever.. You guys **** suck.. sorry about that, I respected you til the last update (WHY the 90 second countdown??) and especially since I played PUBG...

oh, I forgot the update 2 weeks ago, nothing mentioned anywhere..

Thanks.. Have a Wonderful day..

PATHETIC...
  2. RuTH0X Member

I kind of liked it also, until I saw PUBG... Anyway, they are saying they found the bugs for stat resets, and they will fix the leaderboard and we will get all our kills / wins back...

*Xing fingers*