FreeforALL performance is a disgrace daybreak!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlhpaBravos, Apr 15, 2019.

1. AlhpaBravos Member

Only reason i play this mode is to complete a challenge and practice a little when rusty. Performance and audio drops are a disgrace during a full game with numerous players in the same area.
    Am i supposed to be nice and pleasant about the whole thing this late into season 3. Do the devs want a pat on the back for there hard work. Are they and the company proud of their work.
    I take pride in my work as a self employed consultant and let me tell you, my rep would be nonexistent and i would be collecting benefit checks if i treated my customers and employers like this.

How can people in this forum and others be patience and understanding with you when you cant even get FUNDAMENTAL things right like performance, fixed framerates and server related stuff right...?????
    Your whole approach is *** backwards with focus on pushing new features and skins without asking first if this will affect the core game. Surely your mum and dad told you, you have to walk before you can run.

If daybreak and devs have any respect for themselves, for their product...take the time to actually listen to your players for once and DOYOURJOBs. So devs are maybe scared to talk to upper management? Well get in on that unionization movement so you can tell daybreak management to f**k off. And daybreak company, stop sucking off the shareholders and have some god damn pride in your product or dont bother making games anymore. Its a fricking JOKE that games i played back in eary 2000s like halo 2 had better optimization and online features than h1z1 in 2019!!!
  2. vhdustin Member

find a different game to play. a video game should not stress you out this much.
  3. BIPOLAR314 New Member

Hahaha. Maybe if you twitch bois would spend money on content instead of weed maybe you get more views. I mean Ross is doing DrDisrepect lambo content.