Finally Recieved Stamp-Missions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lPolitics, Apr 21, 2019.

1. lPolitics Member

Finally, I get to taste the glory that is so called "stamp mission" ! I wonder why it took so long to reach my profile, nevertheless...
  2. MechAArmA Member

User named Rowen said that you need to stay off the game for a week in order to trigger the stamp missions if im not mistaking , can you confirm that ?
  3. stevey66 Member

Hey Mech - at least for me I can confirm that - I went away with family for 10 days in week 3 and when I got back the Stamp Missions were suddenly there - went from Tier 68 to Tier 100 in two days with them
  4. lPolitics Member

Can't confirm that, being that I play the game everyday.
  5. MechAArmA Member

Ty stevery66 !

Thanks you still lol , apparently beeing out of the game for a week is triggering that but i know someone that is in your case , so i guess it's matching the actual state of the game , broken and totally random .
  6. MRLEGEND69 Member

i stopped playin for approximately 7-10 days and got the stamp missions
  7. Shad0w New Member

So could you or some1 plz explain what these stamp missions are....I'm so confused.
  8. Shad0w New Member

Well....nvm lol I got the FAMOUS STAMPS! lol: Update: my Stamp missions now sadly wont register as me completing them even tho a pop up comes up saying so but I dont get the BP for it.
  9. lPolitics Member

But what you do get are free crates if you complete enough challenges...
  10. Shad0w New Member

Yup only chaos and arsenal. Its glitched. I want the apocalypse.
  11. MechAArmA Member

Another BRILLIANT person that better get one apocalypse crate rather than having unlimited Arsenal and Chaos ones , how can someone be this much stupid ffs , im not even surprised than the game is fulfilled with bots when im reading these kind of message , im sure even an animal could understand the more profitable and rational option in that case
  12. lPolitics Member

lol exactly
  13. Shad0w New Member

What are you two bums on about. That I'd rather not glitch gane and have it work properly? Bots that destroy u guys none stop.
  14. MechAArmA Member

We aren't talking about a glitch that can affect the gameplay in ANY way , we are talking about something that is all about saving money , don't tell me you wouldn't apply that same exact method IRL , im not asking you any complicated things just to use that thing that separate us from animal if you aren't one of these .
  15. Shad0w New Member

Are u ******** lol, talking down to me like ur remotely ok . Yes I like free Things yet I want the apocalypse crate to get ak and not the same thing dupe from other crates.
  16. MechAArmA Member

Ok so you are trying to get a legendary item from a single crate ? How delusional that is , the "dups" you are talking about are gonna be usefull in the future , just think about all the rare items you'll be able to purchase , i mean , even with spending 200 dollars you can't guarantee getting the Legendary AK , i've been playing daily this game for a long times , i probably did more than 1200 games , i never saw one kill made from that weapon , and you are trying to tell me that you want it this easy ? Probability are under 1 pourcent , if not .10 lol , so don't be naive and keep grinding the Chaos and Arsenal crates , enjoy it before it's gone .
    Season 4 is coming , new stuff too , so we'll see when S4 came out who's gonna regreat trying to get that glitch fixed .