DAILY LOG IN REWARDS BUG PS4

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AtilaLopez, Apr 22, 2019.

1. AtilaLopez New Member

Hey guys I was hoping if I could get help with a bug I'm experiencing where daily log in rewards won't unlock. I have recieved the day 1 reward but the game somehow is bugged and doesn't give me the next day rewards even after logging in multiple times a day. I have messaged other players on ps4 and they seem to recieve their rewards just fine any help is appreciated thanks.
  2. lPolitics Member

I can confirm this, as I am still stuck on day one for the red mask. I play frequently...
  3. AtilaLopez New Member

I have contacted DayBreak Games and they have confirmed that it is indeed a bug so anybody else experiencing this issue know they are going to look into it.
    Don't expect a fix anytime soon though.
  4. lPolitics Member

copy
  5. NEMM13 New Member

Also experiencing this and only got my stamp missions a couple days ago..
  6. Jcon115 Member

I too am experiencing this issue. Hope they fix it soon.
  7. Maggwar Member

Got ant helmet but yes im waiting to see if day 2 is granted 50xp then a xcom vest. Lets see if not im uninstalling and reinstaling to see if it fix it.
  8. Maggwar Member

Its working fine i get skull coins and the challenge but the bar is not felling itself just pop a crate after a solo win arsenal in specific. Its bugged i guess
  9. Maggwar Member

Happy work day or labor day may 01 2019 since 1776 ️
  10. Cyber2066 New Member

I'm getting this bug too, as well as this, the red ant head helmet keeps appearing with the ! symbol next to it, even though I have already been onto the helmet section to view it.
  11. WiCkEdWoNkA89 New Member

ive got this problem aswell, wrote about it in my new bug threat thats awaiting moderation. Ive got the red ant helmet but its it wont unlock anything else.
  12. RuFiO87x New Member

Have the same bug! every week a new bug to add on to the ones I already have. Eventually the game will probably just stay frozen one day and then I'll be able to finally put this bs game down. DAYBREAK FIX YOUR BROKE A$$ GAME PLS!
  13. gang20090704 New Member

No top 10 winners in single-player competition