Battle pass is 36 days and $5.00

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Menacemastrz, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Menacemastrz Member

I noticed the countdown for this seasons battle pass is only 36 days. Looks like a pretty short season. Makes sense it was only 5 bucks. Maybe there’s something in the works already for season 5? or at least this crappy season will be over swiftly.
  2. Menacemastrz Member

No I’m not short on memory Mech, 3 weeks + 36 days so it’s about 2 months total. I know chances are they will extend it unexpectedly like always, but hey at least it doesn’t say 90+ days. I was expecting that.
  3. AlhpaBravos Member

A possible explanation has something to do with daybreak talking about avoiding an off-season which might explain why Season 4 will be shorter than most. So, we are supposedly lucky to even have a season 4 which could have been delayed to august.
    Then again when it comes to Daybreaks competence and commitment, that 36 days might be an error. Even if its not, you can certainly expect delays for Season 5 so i dont really care what any of it means.

Reality is, what we have now is more like Season 3.5. Forgetting about 3rd person ADS, theres really nothing here that could be seen as a substantial upgrade, especially when you look at the original battle royale mode.