EQ Weddings w/ Guide Participation?

Discussion in 'News and Discussion' started by SilvHoshiEQBB, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilvHoshiEQBB New Member

So, I know a million years ago guides would sometimes facilitate some EQ in-game wedding type shindigs. I also know A LOT has changed recently.

I'm curious if there is still any possibility/interest in guide involvement in such an event? I'm planning something for about 3 or 4 weeks out from now and was going to have my own door prizes like a Krono raffle, a golden ticket, some TDS spell essences, etc. for people who showed up in addition to a lil ceremony in the special Chapel zone (yay Explorer achievements). I don't expect anything "special" from guides per say but some ice cream or fun and games would be really cool.

Just a thought I had and figured I'd ask! :p

This would be on Bristlebane server btw.
  2. SilvHoshiEQBB New Member

3. Cyph Guest

Greetings Silv!

I have a feeling that we already met a couple of times ingame if you are the Silv from Bristlebane that is.
    Now - we most certainly would love to assist you with that wedding. If you want us to we can even do the ceremony for you - but that requires some planning so we pick the right words, sacrifice, ... you know.

Feel free to contact any of us ingame (/guidehelp you could use to remind us to check for you when one of us is online ingame) or you can also send me a message here on the boards.
  4. Riviere SWAT EQ

Silv! This sounds like so much fun! Looking forward to it. :)
  5. SilvHoshiEQBB New Member

Thanks for the responses guys- sorry I didn't get back sooner. Going to PM Yar to get some more info and check with a few people in game (since it's obviously not just me ;)) to see what is feasible/within the limits of this type of thing. You guys are so much fun and I know it would just make it so much better!
  6. Zaviere New Member

Silv is getting married :eek:
  7. SilvHoshiEQBB New Member

Omg! Is that so hard to believe Zav? :p
  8. Fendy New Member

I still have half a dozen wedding scripts from around 14 years ago. They may or may not still be in the guide archives. If you're interested Yarl (or any other guide) PM me and I'll send you the word doc.
  9. Aitsanna Member

Thanks Fendy - we have a whole lot of scripts available but it'll of course depend on what Silv wants!

Can't wait to be there, Silv! We love weddings, especially when it's one of our "regulars" :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.