certain guide quest

Discussion in 'News and Discussion' started by Rob, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob New Member

there's a guide quest i heard about, where you get an item that makes you shrink/small...now im not talking about the common one, in halas, where you kill the mushroom people and get the seashell looking one that you have to have equipped..thats worthless since you have to have it on for it to work---

now if im correct, the name is--visage of kael----im not sure thats the one, someone in channel chat linked it and upon examining it, i don't see where it says anything about shrinking you. so in any case, whats the guide event that hardly happens where you get a shrink item?
  2. Tarlof Senior EQ Firiona

I'll say I have no idea about the item you're talking about, But, even if I have heard of the item, sadly I could not tell about it... Guides are not permitted to reveal secrets - it's in our rules, and we're entrusted to keep our secrets on any details about our events and their rewards are also part of the secrets for us to keep...

All I can do is suggest to keep going to our events and see what the rewards are... Or, maybe other players might know and answer your question, but we, as Guides, are not allowed to reveal what we know on those details you have asked about.

Sorry.
  3. Elyshka Well-Known Member

As Tarlof mentioned, there's a bit of hush involved in our doings, but fear not! There are ways of peeking behind the curtain, so to speak.

Did you know that we will occasionally advertise our quests and events in advance? It sounds like you're one of the many wonderful folks who play Everquest II, so why not take a look over on the Guide and Player Events forum on the Everquest II community forums? Simply find the thread for your server and see what sort of fun is planned for you! You can even leave messages there for your server's Guide team with requests like these, and many times we'll do our best to accommodate.

Do keep in mind that not all events are advertised in advance due to quests happening on the fly and RealLife tm situations which may crop up, mucking about with our scheduling. Also, be sure to keep an eye in those General and Crafting communication channels in-game for requests for help from curious strangers. (We often preface our channel announcements with [Guide Quest], to help our messages stand out.)

Thanks so much for your post, and we'll see you in Norrath! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.