Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!!

It has come to my attention that there will be a scholar seeking adventures looking to explore the new land of Vetrovia. She will be found in the Moors of Ykesha close to the spires, Thursday, the 8th Day of September at 10:00pm PST

Additionally another scholar has come to Norrath on a mission seeking hearty and stout adventurers to explore the Dark Side of Luclin. She will be found at Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains on Thursday, the 15th of September at 10pm PST.

Note: All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice. Please be considerate of your fellow adventurers and dismiss summoned pets, send your mercenaries to the local pub and leave your mount at the local watering trough. These quests are not repeatable.
  2. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Hello, Halls of Fate!

Rumours have been spreading across the lands that lost relics have been found, possibly belonging to Antonius Bayle! Stop by Antonica on Thursday September 8th around 3PM PDT to see how you can help!

Note: This task is not repeatable.

All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  3. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Hello, Halls of Fate!

The Elemental Planes of Order have been thrown into chaos! Rumour has it a researcher will be handing out maps in Kylong Plains on Sunday, September 11th at 1:00PM Pacific to those brave enough to embark on this journey!

All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  4. Curlytoe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

On a visit to the Enchanted Lands you see a note posted on one of the buildings reading: "Oh! Help! I need assistance in a piggy situation! Come meet me here on 09/25/2022 at 4:00PM PST and hopefully you can assist me!

5. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Rumour has it that someone in Neriak keeps calling out for protection against all kind of "nasty" creatures!

Keep an eye peeled in Neriak on Thursday, 10/13/2022 at 8:00PM Pacific!

All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  6. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Ah, yet more rumours abound!

I hear whispers that Thudsday 10/13/2022, at Noon Pacific, there may be an Arasai plodding some magical research near the entrance to Neriak in Darklight Wood! Be sure to keep your eyes and ears peeled*.

All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice

*Please do not actually peel your eyes or ears! :)
  7. Carynn Member

Neriak? Not everyone can get into Neriak...
  8. Riversongs New Member

This one looks to be a no show over 30 mins after the time posted now. Lots of ppl looking for the guide.
  9. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Unfortunately, something came up that prevented the guide from logging in tonight. Sometimes RL manages to get in the way at the very last minute!

I'll make sure it gets rescheduled and will post here when we have a date/time set! I apologize for the inconvenience.
  10. Kloo New Member

Discovered one of my toons does not have the Fiery Pack of the Elemental Planes. Would it be possible to get the Guide's Guide to the Celestial Realms sometime? Thanks!
    Zanzu likes this.
  11. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

As promised it seems we have a task for you all coming up on Monday!

An eccentric man is seeking out protection against all manner of nasty creatures. Be sure to seek him out in The Village of Shin on October 17th, at 4PM pacific time!

12. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Hello, Halls of Fate!

The Elemental Planes of Order have been thrown into chaos! Rumour has it a researcher will be handing out maps in Kylong Plains on Wednesday, November 9th at 4:00PM Pacific to those brave enough to embark on this journey!

13. aeris New Member

Could I request Assemblage of Magics be run on a weekend sometime soon? I've yet to get this quest on any of my characters :c

Thank you all so much for your work, we adore you Guides on Halls of Fate <3
    Riversongs and Zanzu like this.
  14. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Greetings!

On Thursday, the 17th day of November at 11am PST a young apprentice monk is looking for assistance. You will find her close to the docks in the Isle of Mara. If you can be of assistance, please go to her.

15. Soara New Member

Thank you.
  16. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello my friends!
    The spirits need your help to move on to the next plane! Please come to the Moors of Ykesha to see how you can help them on Wednesday 11/23/22 around 4:00 pm PDT
    (6:00 pm CST, 7:00 pm EST and 12:00 am GMT

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  17. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Greetings!

I heard a rumor there is a smallish ratonga that is somewhat panic'd and looking for assistance. You will find her in the Commonlands, Wednesday the 22nd of November at 11:00am PDT. See if you might be able to assist her in some way.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  18. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Hello Halls of Fate!

I hear rumours of an angry Orc seeking vengeance and looking for anyone that might be willing to help him carry out his task! Meet with him on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at Noon Pacific in Greater Faydark.

19. Pixsi New Member

I would like to request the Newsie quest, please.
    I play in the EST time zone and it is hard for me to get quests in the evening.
    Thank you.
  20. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

The cries of the dead stuck in the mortal plains resonates prompting one to request assistance. You will find her in the Obol Plains at Cardin Ward, Thursday the 1st day of December at 11:00 am PDT (1pm CDT, 2pm EDT, 7pm GMT)

If you are able to assist, please find her there.
    Note: All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice. Please be considerate of your fellow adventurers and dismiss summoned pets, send your mercenaries to the local pub and leave your mount at the local watering trough. These quests are not repeatable.