Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Curlytoe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

A world-renowned baker is rumored to be hanging out somewhere in Darklight Wood. He has a special project and needs your help! Look for him there on June 28th, 2022 at 6PM PST.
  2. Curlytoe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

An axe-obsessed old dwarf is seeking help from adventurers on a special mission! Search for him near the entrance to Greater Faydark in the Butcherblock Mountains on June 27th, 2022 at 5:00PM PST.
  3. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

I heard a rumor that someone is having 'one of those' days.... If you would like to assist, you can find him in Greater Faydark near the nursery on Thursday, the 30th Day of June at 11:00 am PST

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello Friends!

A researcher will be out and about again on Wednesday, 6/29/22 in Kylong Plains (Teren's Grasp) at 8:00 pm PST (10:00 pm CST, 11:00 pm EST and 4:00 am GMT) for those wishing to explore the new continent of Vetrovia!
  5. Sharakari New Member

It's been told that guides have ventured into the mysterious Hold of Prexus and returned with amazing stories and rare finds! I am hoping to meet some of these fabled adventurers and listen to their wonderous stories and perhaps trade for some of the rare items missing to complete the Hold of Prexus collections! Things like Sweat Petunia's Text on Being the Best, Celoxx's Ivy Adorned Arm Guards, or Katalin's Pristine Gauntlets. I've searched for over a decade to find these final remnants to complete these rare collections. Occasionally a fellow adventurer will place one of these rare items for sale but they are few and far between. Since the Hold of Prexus' location is a mystery, I'll have to rely on our cunning guides for help.
  6. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

I heard a rumor that you love Lore and Dragons. Come to the Village of Shin Thursday, the 7th day of July at 11pm PST and strut your stuff!

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  7. Curlytoe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Greetings! I will be in Kylong Plains on 07/14/2022 at 6:00PM PST helping adventurers discover the wonders of Vetrovia. I hope to see you there!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Rosyposy Active Member

What happened to the guide?! No show.
  9. Mommisqueeks New Member

hi there, what happened to the guide for VOV for 6:00pm tonight? could you let us know if they are not coming or they redoing the date? thank you kindly
    Rosyposy and Prymrose Everdeen like this.
  10. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Unfortunately the Guide who was planning to run this had something come up IRL that prevented them from getting online. We'll try to get it rescheduled for sometime soon!
  11. Prymrose Everdeen New Member

Thank you for the response Zanzu.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Curlytoe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Greetings and thank you for your understanding! I will be in Kylong Plains on 07/17/2022 at 1:00PM PST helping adventurers discover the wonders of Vetrovia. I hope to see you there!
  13. Mommisqueeks New Member

thank you curlytoes much hugs :)
    Prymrose Everdeen likes this.
  14. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

The Festival of Might continues this Sunday, July 17th, at 3PM! Come on over to the Village of Shin to participate in a test of your resourcefulness, where a bunch of Festival of Might points will be ripe for the taking!

Also, be sure to keep an eye out here and in game for other Festival of Might events throughout the month of July!

Note: All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  15. Rosyposy Active Member

I moved 17 toons up there yesterday so it will be faster on the 17th. ;)
    Prymrose Everdeen likes this.
  16. Prymrose Everdeen New Member

I want to say thank you again, for coming out and doing this for us today, Curlytoe. And thank you for your patience. It was rather chaotic with all the mounts, familiars and pets left up and you were very patient. You, Sir Gnome, deserve a paid vacation and a raise :)
    Rosyposy and Curlytoe like this.
  17. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

Someone is in need of support. They will be quite weary and hungry... If you can help them, be in The Feerrott at 9:00 am PST, Thursday the 21st day of July.

Note: All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  18. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

The Festival of Might continues this Saturday, July 23th, at 2PM! Come on over to Butcherblock Mountains to participate in a test of your bravery, where a bunch of Festival of Might points will be ripe for the taking!

19. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello Friends!

A researcher will be out and about on Wednesday, 7/27/22 at the Moors of Ykesha wizard spire at 5:00 pm PST (7:00 pm CST, 8:00 pm EST and 1:00 am GMT) for those wishing to explore the Celestial Realms
  20. Elostirion New Member

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! See you then!