Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I humbly apologize, today Tuesday the 19th at 6:00 PM PST is when the half elf will be making her appearance in New Halas =).

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  2. Iuvili New Member

I blame Croakis :D
  3. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

*gasp!!*
  4. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:cool: Coming up on Thursday 4-21... around 4:30pm pacific..:eek: (rechecks date and gives an eyeo_O to luvili...) be on the lookout for some:confused: ....insanity in and about Darklight Woods!!:D

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  5. Iuvili New Member

/waves cheerfully at Croakis.

You got it right, froggy!..........Here, have a fly. ;)
    Croakis likes this.
  6. Ocarinah Member

People are asking why there is no Newsies event scheduled since there is the double personal, double guild status event going on. I know a bunch of people missed the last two events since there was major server issues going on with AB. Is there any way the event could be scheduled very soon so people can take advantage of the event? Thanks very much! :)

Oh and very sorry I missed the other events...been very sick and my brain is on vacation or something.
  7. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, April 24 at 12:30 pm pacific. That's today!

Be on the lookout for someone in Obol Plains asking for assistance with spirit help. You all know what this is so come help out.
  8. Ocarinah Member

Wow! Thank you so much for the fast response yesterday. You are amazing!!!
  9. Daksys New Member

Is there any possibility of having it offered again for those who didn't get word in time to be home on Sunday afternoon?
  10. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

I know it will be run again...;) when... that is the question.:D
    I can not say for sure how soon it will be, :oops: but please do keep an eye here and we will let you know!:)
    More Soon!:rolleyes:
  11. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Today... Thursday 4-28 around 4:30pm pacific in the Village of Shin.... :p are you able to follow the clues?o_O .... Well.. you just got your first clue!:eek:

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  12. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Greetings my fellow Norrathians! Guide Forestyne and myself met with some of you yesterday April 27th, 2016 and you gave us a wonderful idea! A tour of homes! So if you would like to show off your lovely homes Next Wednesday, May 4th, 2016 at 5:00 PM PST, please respond here and we will add you to our list =) We look forward to seeing your awesome decorating skills =).
    Ocarinah likes this.
  13. Noranvelce New Member

Do you think there might be a way to do the mushroom cap? The one with the shrink on it? -bats eyes-
    I know at least 6 other players that would totally squee to see this one come up again.
  14. Ocarinah Member

I created a kid's birthday party tent for a friend's son in her guild hall and people said I should make a house that has the tent for roleplayers to come use the space. I have the tent moved into a house but I haven't had time to make a bouncy area and skimmer race area yet. I plan to post pictures of the house when completed and will even customize the sign to have birthday person's name if notified early enough. But people are welcome to come see the birthday tent.

I will go publish the house when servers come back up just in case some cannot walk to my alt Building's house door.
    ~Birthday Party!~, Category: Massive Homes, Owner: Building, Location: South Freeport/Tenebrous Island Refuge, Server: Antonia Bayle.
  15. Klenox Guide EQ Antonius

Sounds like a lot of fun!
  16. Nitestormsfury New Member

We hope you wonderful guides and players will be able to attend! Star's home is under the prestige housing portal in Qeynos.

[IMG]
    Croakis likes this.
  17. Smallcorners New Member

Ocarinah, if you visit Slipps Isle of Refuge, SQ, and go in and to the left through that arch, there is a board game you are welcome to copy.

No, I do not have it published as the location is a live RP place, and the carnival games, near the tower, have the prizes hanging off their frames. You can copy those too if you wish!
  18. Ocarinah Member

Thank you so much Smallcorners! The place looks like a ton of fun. Can I mail you two books to get the most recent copies of "Smallcorners Guide to BYORPs (Bring Your Own RP)" and "Smallcorners Guide to Recommended Venues" to place in the house? I think it would be cool to have those for people to see other places they can go to roleplay. I might steal a few of your ideas for sure. Gave me another good idea too!

I just finished the skimmer race area yesterday. Might even be able to get another area or two completed by for the tour event. I hope other people sign up to show off their houses too.

Question Klenox, does the owner of the house have to be present or can alts or even friend with trustee invite people into the house for touring (sorry I don't remember the exact rule)? My alt owns the birthday party house is why I am asking so I know if I can attend with Ocarinah or if Building must attend instead. Thanks!
  19. Smallcorners New Member

Ocarinah, I will send you the Venues one, no problem.
    The BYORP is miserably out of date, I really should go check the locations in the first one to see how many are still accessible. There were some beautiful builds in that book too.
  20. Xxandar New Member

I would love for you all to tour my first published house. It is a Dhalgar Island house and my character is named Xxandar on Antonia Bayle. He is Freeport based. The house can also be found under Hall of fame Creative (Recent) #36. Name of the house is Dhalgar Trading Company of Norrath.

I may not be home from work at the time of your tour yet but there is a book at the entrance describing the house.
    Please let me know if the house owner must be present for the tour.

Xxandar - Antonia Bayle