Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Fyuri Active Member

missed him- got there just after he left. maybe next time
  2. Daemora Active Member

If that doesn't work, he could always don the Gnomish Gent's Mechanized Facade, and if she's still reluctant to become involved, he could just use the Refined Troll Snot Flinger and be on his merry way. :D

Thank you for the lovely house items, and good luck in your romantic endeavors, sweet gnome!
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  3. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

I am certainly going to have to stop by Gnomeland Security and find a firmware upgrade for my Tinkered Vision Enhancers.
    I had them in use while foraging about for the gentle-gnome's required Sparkling material, and was find EVERYTHING else, except!
    Alas, by the time I returned to the docks, he had departed, and I expect with a sense of disappointment,....
    Daemora likes this.
  4. Fyuri Active Member

well, had you chosen to make a stop by my crafting hub, i am sure i had some sparkling material in stock. if you didn't have any you had forgotten about in your guild hall that is. he was already gone by the time i realized what time it was and got into the game. must have had somewhere else to be
  5. Fyuri Active Member

don't forget guys, we are having a pumpkin smash saturday at 6 pm pacific time. we hope to see you in the gorowyn cave with us- the big one off the docks. we put it a little late because people are spending time with kids during the day on weekends lately and in our area, we have a state fair going on.
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

That is 8 my time but I will try to attend :)
  7. Fyuri Active Member

thank you- mine too- you must be in central time. i am thinking i should have put it a bit sooner. if it would be easier for you, i can go in and tell everyone to start a couple of hours sooner.
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Storytime: Tuesday 04-05-16 The Houndslayer in Antonica at the Lighthouse around 4:00 PM PST. 04-06-16 The Last of the Teir'Dal 4:00 PM PST in Antonica at the Lighthouse.
    Fyuri likes this.
  9. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

If you like axes then be in Fort Irontoe tomorrow, 4/3/16 at 400 PM PT. Look for a dwarf named Braxxel.
  10. Fyuri Active Member

missed you tonight but we totally understand and appreciate the times you do get to join us.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Daemora and Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr like this.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Rumors are spreading of a challenge being issued in the art of "flying" to all able adventurers! If you have time to help a little gnome test her invention out, stop by Thundering Steppes on Wednesday 4/6/2016 around 2pm PT to see how you well you can do!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Unfortunately the event for 04-06-16 will need to be rescheduled for another day.
  13. Snivel New Member

Hi there.

Is there a chance that the "Newsies" quest could be scheduled?

Thanks in advance.
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

There are rumors of a spirit looking for your help with a task! Things are not right between the Ethernere and the living world and only you can make a difference! Stop by Obol Plains on Monday 4/11/16 around 2pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Daemora likes this.
  15. Cass New Member

Well if that is the neb newsie quest on 4-11 at 2pm PDT, its going to miss a lot of people that work until 5pm.
    I am on one of those and I have been checking this forum for just that quest. Sighs.
    Daemora likes this.
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

I am sorry :( I know we have other guides that may be able to run the quest again on a diff day and time. Unfortunately with my schedule that is the availability I will have this coming week :( keep looking out for it, we will run it again :)
    Daemora likes this.
  17. Pijotre New Member

I for one am happy about this time at least we europeans have a chance to make it (10pm BST, 11pm CEST), any later and that would be night time.
    Daemora likes this.
  18. Fyuri Active Member

As most know, I am doing spotlights on people who contribute much to Norrath. I think we can all agree that the guides contribute a whole lot. I want to start adding guides to my spotlights. I am ready for people to start nominating them. who should i spotlight first? i would like to schedule one guide a month until i get them all done- including guides on the other servers. i hope to have the first one out at the end of the month and plan to post this on each server.
    Daemora and Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr like this.
  19. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

Norika. Maj' Dul.
    Fyuri and Daemora like this.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This evening around 4:00 PM PST a gnome will be in the Withered Lands seeking help in finding his lost papers. Please note if you have aided him before you cannot again.
    Fyuri and Daemora like this.