Peredhel's Recent Activity

1. Peredhel replied to the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

Thank you very much for the confirmation of time; I'll be there!

Mar 7, 2024
  2. Peredhel liked Shailow's post in the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

Yes 4AM is correct.

Mar 7, 2024
  3. Peredhel replied to the thread Halls of Fate Guide Events.

Whereabouts in the Enchanted Lands, please? I was expecting Barren Sky, but (of course!) will be ANYWHERE that YOU are :)

Mar 3, 2024
  4. Peredhel replied to the thread Halls of Fate Guide Events.

...don't forget to hide/dismiss ponies, fluff & buff pets and familiars and please don't enlarge your character.

Mar 3, 2024
  5. Peredhel liked Aeonium's post in the thread Halls of Fate Guide Events.

Greetings adventurers! A Hooluk representative will be looking for those who wish to brave the newly discovered lands of the Overrealm....

Mar 3, 2024
  6. Peredhel liked Gelmir's post in the thread Halls of Fate Guide Events.

New things and Consultations! After several calamitous impact events throughout Norrath your help is being requested in the skies far...

Mar 3, 2024
  7. Peredhel replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Could we please have the BoZ Guide's Guide quest offered again? I missed both of these last quests, sadly. As always, thank you all for...

Mar 3, 2024
  8. Peredhel replied to the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

Ah! I had just missed the offering today and here you answer my pleas for a return :) QUESTION: The time given is 4 AM PST; is...

Mar 3, 2024
  9. Peredhel liked Kaukumu's post in the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

I just heard the Sang'Huu are still looking for more help... With the Sudden impacts throughout Norrath shorelines, a New Land has been...

Mar 3, 2024
  10. Peredhel replied to the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

Mar 3, 2024
  11. Peredhel liked Badur's post in the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

Adventurers! What news do I have for you today!! Not one, But TWO Guest coming to see you all in Norrath! First, On Sunday, 3...

Mar 3, 2024