Kaukumu's Recent Activity

1. Kaukumu replied to the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

I just heard... A book lover shouting.... "Do you love books as much as I do? If yes I need your help! Please meet me at the dock in...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:47 PM
  2. Kaukumu replied to the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

Sorry, we could repeat your request soon enough for the double status weekend, but we will see if our exhausted researchers can get...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:45 PM
  3. Kaukumu replied to the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

I just heard.... A wee one has lost her items! Would you help her to get them back? IF yes be in Antonica on April 22 at 6pm pacific...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:44 PM
  4. Kaukumu replied to the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

I just heard an Erudite saying.... "Have you been to the Moon? Luclin is an amazing place and I need researcher. Please come and find me...

Apr 14, 2024
  5. Kaukumu replied to the thread Thurgadin Guide Events.

Shocking News! Unfortunately the gnomish power adapter exploded. We will reschedule these once the power has been restored

Apr 11, 2024
  6. Kaukumu replied to the thread Thurgadin Guide Events.

Greetings fellow Norrathians! I bring you news of some upcoming events... April 10 5:30 am pst Greetings fellow Norrathians! I bring...

Apr 10, 2024
  7. Kaukumu replied to the thread Thurgadin Guide Events.

I think you might have forgotten to convert to your local time. I see that the Halfling saw 174 adventurers that day. We will ask the...

Apr 2, 2024
  8. Kaukumu replied to the thread Thurgadin Guide Events.

I just hear a halfling shouting.... Oh the lost souls of Norrath. I have need of adventurers who can help me free these poor souls. If...

Mar 23, 2024
  9. Kaukumu replied to the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

I just heard a Kerra shouting.... Greetings fellow Norrathians! I bring you news of newly discovered relics believed to have...

Mar 18, 2024
  10. Kaukumu replied to the thread Thurgadin Guide Events.

I just heard and Erudite shouting..... Adventurers, exploration of the Elemental Planes can be treacherous and frought with danger. If...

Mar 18, 2024
  11. Kaukumu replied to the thread Antonia Bayle Guide Events.

I just heard a snowcreature sing songing... Spring has sprung and the grass has riz....

Mar 18, 2024
  12. Kaukumu replied to the thread Thurgadin Guide Events.

Thank you to all who came to the Guide recruitment Fayre! It was great to see you all. If you missed it and want to know more about...

Mar 5, 2024
  13. Kaukumu replied to the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

Have you ever wondered about the Darkpaw's Volunteer Guide Program? There's more to being a Guide than milk and cookies. Interested in...

Mar 4, 2024
  14. Kaukumu replied to the thread Thurgadin Guide Events.

Have you ever wondered about the Darkpaw's Volunteer Guide Program? There's more to being a Guide than milk and cookies. Interested in...

Mar 4, 2024
  15. Kaukumu replied to the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

I just heard the Sang'Huu are still looking for more help... With the Sudden impacts throughout Norrath shorelines, a New Land has been...

Mar 3, 2024
  16. Kaukumu replied to the thread Antonia Bayle Guide Events.

I just heard that the Sang'Huu haven't gotten enough help yet..... The Overrealm is a dangerous place for unprepared citizens of the...

Mar 2, 2024
  17. Kaukumu replied to the thread Skyfire Guide Events.

I just heard..... With the Sudden impacts throughout Norrath shorelines, a New Land has been opened Are you capable of handling the...

Feb 29, 2024
  18. Kaukumu replied to the thread Thurgadin Guide Events.

Hopefully in March we will get back to these quests, Ellah. Thank you for your support.

Feb 28, 2024
  19. Kaukumu replied to the thread Thurgadin Guide Events.

I just heard.... A Kerran Explorer is wondering... "Have you been to the Desert of Ro? I am looking for some help mapping these lands....

Feb 28, 2024
  20. Kaukumu replied to the thread Antonia Bayle Guide Events.

I just heard.... A researcher in the Withered Lands has lost all his journal notes and needs help getting them back 2/27 @ 7pm pst....

Feb 27, 2024