Daylen's Recent Activity

1. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

A father is in need of a handful of babysitters for his peculiar little children. Seek him out in Kylong Plains on Saturday, April 27 at 12...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:29 AM
  2. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

A member of the Qeynos Guard needs your help stopping the gnollish threat to Qeynos. Find them in Antonica on Friday, April 19, 2024, at...

Apr 17, 2024
  3. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Maj'Dul, we've got a late-breaking addition to the revelry for the weekend! All who plan to travel to the newly revealed area of the...

Apr 13, 2024
  4. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Happy Bristlebane Day, Maj'Dul! A bard from the Loresinger clan has a whimsical tale to tell about a legendary halfling; it dates back to...

Apr 3, 2024
  5. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

An entrepreneurial ogre needs some help sourcing ingredients for a business he hopes to start. Find him in the Thundering Steppes on...

Mar 27, 2024
  6. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Happy Brew Day, Maj'Dul! In the spirit of Brew Day, you're invited to a diving contest with a tipsy twist. Find some dwarves in...

Mar 14, 2024
  7. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Maj'Dul, it seems this froaking femme is fixing to feast on fine fare: A froglok gourmand seeks adventurers to aid her with a culinary...

Mar 6, 2024
  8. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Maj'Dul! Your cries have been heard deep within the realm of Stratos! The gods have answered: A hooluk is seeking adventurers who wish to...

Feb 28, 2024
  9. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

I come bearing exciting news, Maj'Dul. The most spectacular ball will be held soon. Come one, come all! A troupe of entertainers have...

Feb 21, 2024
  10. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Two lovers need your help to save their relationship ahead of a proposal. Seek out a half elf in Darklight Wood on Sunday, February 18,...

Feb 17, 2024
  11. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

A halfling baker has had enough of jumjum and is seeking some harvesting help. To find out more, look for them in Nektulos Forest on...

Feb 12, 2024
  12. Daylen liked Yareth's post in the thread Guide Gazette 2024 - 1st Edition - Erollisi Day.

[IMG] 1st Edition - 2024 Editor's Note: Greetings to you! Welcome to 2024! We made it! Get ready to hand out roses to every single...

Feb 8, 2024
  13. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Trouble in paradise, Maj'Dul! Will you help pull off an Erollisi Day miracle? Two quarreling sweethearts need your help to save their...

Feb 5, 2024
  14. Daylen replied to the thread Guide of the Month January.

Way to go, Yareth! (And happy birthday!)

Feb 2, 2024
  15. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Tunare's blessings, Maj'Dul. An axe-obsessed dwarf once again is seeking adventurers to aid with researching ancient dwarven smithing....

Jan 31, 2024
  16. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Well met, Maj'Dul! An ogre needs help rescuing his sister from her lizardman captors. To help, find him in The Feerrott on Saturday, Feb....

Jan 31, 2024
  17. Daylen replied to the thread Guide Anniversaries - 4th Quarter (October, November and December) - 2023.

And many, many more!

Jan 30, 2024
  18. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

A vacationing ogre has been quite the shopaholic and will need some help before they return home. Find them in the Sinking Sands on Sunday,...

Jan 26, 2024
  19. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

An injured troll will need some assistance preparing for a hunting expedition. To help, find them in Steamfont Mountains on Saturday, Jan....

Jan 26, 2024
  20. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Maj'Dul, the muses continue to send me the most confusing messages to relay. I would've never taken an erudite to be a technophobe. A...

Jan 25, 2024
  21. Daylen replied to the thread Promotions to Full Guide - October 2023 till December 2023.

Woohoo! Well done!

Jan 18, 2024
  22. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Maj'Dul, the muses have brought me a most unusual message. What are othmir doing in Greater Faydark? A group of othmir are in need of some...

Jan 15, 2024
  23. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Well met, Maj'Dul! An axe-obsessed dwarf is looking for adventurers interested in researching his ancestral craft. Find him in the...

Jan 8, 2024
  24. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Well met, Maj'Dul! It seems you might be in for some subterranean exploration in the near future: Attention! All who wish to explore the...

Jan 4, 2024
  25. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Tunare's blessings, Maj'Dul! A snowperson wishes to share some traditional Frostfell tales with the adventurers of Norrath. Come and...

Dec 27, 2023
  26. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Maj'Dul, I do hope you'll be able to join us on Saturday, December 23, at 12 p.m. PT for our Frostfell party! You won't want to miss it....

Dec 21, 2023
  27. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

My dearest friend Olyvar asked that I relay you all these summons. I do hope you all have enjoyed the Halasian legend he has been telling!...

Dec 19, 2023
  28. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Uh oh, Maj'Dul! What did you all do to deserve this?! You'd better find out a way to remedy this if you hope to have anything besides coal...

Dec 13, 2023
  29. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Those Loresingers sure are a busy bunch! A bard from the Loresinger clan wishes to share part two of a three-part legend in the spirit of...

Dec 11, 2023
  30. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Winter is upon us, Maj'Dul! And with its icy gales comes the herald of ancient tales. You know from what family he hails. (It's not me,...

Dec 5, 2023
  31. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

The almighty gods have heard there was great demand to aid in some pigsitting adventures recently. Fear not, Maj'Dul, it seems your prayers...

Nov 27, 2023
  32. Daylen replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

A poor ratonga appears to be a bit unprepared for a family gathering. Won't you help him out? Find him in the Enchanted Lands on Saturday,...

Nov 25, 2023