The Workshop Show #27: Thurs, January 22 @ 11AM PDT

Discussion in 'News, Announcements, and Dev Discussions' started by Amnerys, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amnerys Well-Known Member

We're back! Hope you had a great holiday and New Year!

Tune in for an all-new episode of The Workshop Show on Thursday, January 22 at 11:00AM PDT*.

Where: EverQuest Next Twitch Channel

When: Thursday, January 22 @ 11:00AM PDT

*Convert to Local Time
  2. Littleman Well-Known Member

I thought this forum was abandoned and I was left to starve!?!?!?!1101

Hallelujah! I get to keep my other foot!
    • Up x 2
  3. Vox_Disciples Well-Known Member

Sweet, can't wait! Thanks for letting us know. Here at DoV we had a great holiday and new years, hope everyone at SOE and the forums did too!
    • Up x 1
  4. Kargen New Member

Welcome back! I have missed hearing you guys talk about all the riveting new content and design for the game! I am really looking forward to this game and see it being just as groundbreaking as Everquest 1 in its day. I have really enjoyed seeing all the tinker-toys you are letting us play with in landmark as well! I look forward to more exciting content.
  5. Synra Well-Known Member

OMg that's like my fifth favorite show I watch each week!

Arrow is still probably my favorite, and it's also back this week!

So... any chance of getting some new round table polls? I am guessing the Ogre business is wrapping up.
  6. Norc Member

Anyone know the Australian date? The time converter thing is really confusing. halp
  7. Ansgar Well-Known Member

Hooray! My Jeff and Rosie withdrawal was really starting to kick in. I'm so glad to have something to feel guilty about secretly doing at work again.
    • Up x 1
  8. Syra Well-Known Member

Yaaaayyyyy Its allliveeeee!!! xD
    Good to have you all back save and healthy!

**Fan talk incoming**
    and now... GET TO WORK WE WANT THE GAME Q.Q

hihi.
    Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed your free time!

Idea: Maybe give use a little more knowledge of what happens inside? Some extra raw info? :)
    That would be great!
    ~Syra
  9. Petruccio New Member

Amnerys, Since the Ogre workshop is over will they be speaking to any of the future race buildouts? Also, since we are running on the downhill slope of the Landmark development cycle, will we be discussing more concrete (even if it is unset concrete) of what to expect in the coming months for EQN?
  10. Magvadis Well-Known Member

Doubt it. I'd imagine just the same old "here are the winners" and "here is the new poll and a quick summary of the options" or...they just force dwarves on us. Then an introduction to the One claim competition system.
  11. Amnerys Well-Known Member

I cannot confirm nor deny that Oliver Queen will be a guest on this week's show. /wishful thinking ;)
  12. Darklord Harkon Well-Known Member

Perhaps mr queen can donate some funds for the eqn project
  13. Amnerys Well-Known Member

I just heard yesterday about the plans for the next build competition. I assume (and you know what happens when you assume!) that they'll talk about it on Thursday, but we'll have to wait and see. :)
  14. Azotate Active Member

I saw a tweet by DG that there will be a one claim limit on competitions going forward. Can we get Jeff and Rosie to talk a little bit about that decision and how it will effect the workshop?
  15. Amnerys Well-Known Member

UPDATE: Oops! This is episode 27. Episode 26 was in December while I was out of the office and is being uploaded to YouTube now. :)
  16. LlyranKeen Well-Known Member

I'm already confused. (screw commenting in the live stream)

Why is Qeynos a human city when it's founded by the Combine?

EDIT: Meh, not sure how I feel about the explanation.
  17. LlyranKeen Well-Known Member

It seems to me that the style they're showing does not well reflect the defenses of a people who were almost wiped out by dragon kin. They know that wyverns, drakes, and dragons can fly and attack them from the air, but these designs don't seem well suited to addressing attacking or defending against flying enemies.
    • Up x 1
  18. Ortheus Member

How about just announce Halfling and Iksar as playable races? It's pretty obvious by now that they are planned since they are constantly being mentioned in the live streams. LOL :eek:

I guess you are just waiting for them to be completed enough to be certain they will be ready in time for release.
  19. Dygz Well-Known Member

Iksar won the large race poll.
    • Up x 1
  20. dangeraaron10 Active Member

Fae also won the Small Race poll with Gnomes behind them, placing the Halflings in third place yet it seems Halflings will be our 8th race. I think they always planned on Iksar, to be honest.

Not that I'm complaining by any stretch of the term. I get a little giddy everytime I hear the Iksar mentioned in the Workshop.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.