Eternal Destiny is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guilds & Guild Recruitment' started by McNerdofWar, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Jaqen Trailblazer

Whelp, i'll just join CoTp instead, since i been with them for almost 6 years.
  2. McNerdofWar Founder

We will re-open our recruitment as soon as the update is released. Not sure if this has the included wipe but I'll get active recruiting as soon as I know. We would be happy to have you all in our guild! We are still active, we're just waiting to see what happens so that we can start recruiting once again.

~Norn
  3. Parthin Trailblazer

We're recruiting and active.
  4. Parthin Trailblazer

We hosted a server-wide party for the final night of Beta. Dancin' the night away!

[IMG]
  5. Parthin Trailblazer

Current members: we have all of you on a master list, invites will be sent. If you are interested in joining, please send a tell to MissBehaven or myself. Membership is open to all players age 21 and up. We will be back in game tomorrow.
    We are out to build, adventure, and be social. Help will be offered to anyone who joins, we work together to achieve our goals.
  6. McNerdofWar Founder

Now that Launch is officially here! Eternal Destiny is recruiting! Send a message via "Mail" in-game or through General chat to MissBehaven, Parthin, Scorn/Grox, anyone else from the Eternal Destiny guild may invite you as well. <Depending on who's on and who's paying attention to the chat!> :)

We are a fun and helpful guild that is looking for a good time. We like to be social and active! We have a TeamSpeak
    for quicker chat opportunities!

~ Norn Scorn/Grox
  7. Masahiro Trailblazer

Hey guys. I would love to talk to one of you in game about joining. My name is Masahiro. I am on Liberation, don't know if that matters.
  8. McNerdofWar Founder

We now have 99 guild members in our guild! Eternal Destiny is a highly social guild that loves to help our members out! We will help you enjoy the game through mini games, adventures, story line quests, prizes and much much more. This guild has a lot to offer! If you would like to join us, send a Mail in-game or through general chat. We will even check here in the forums. Contact, MissBehaven, Parthin, Grox or any officer that happens to be online. :)

~Grox

Update info 7/2/2016!
  9. KrispyKrys Trailblazer

I would be down with joining... >_>
  10. McNerdofWar Founder

Alright, let us know what your characters name is and we'll send you an invite! :-D
  11. KrispyKrys Trailblazer

Natas is my IGN
  12. McNerdofWar Founder

Sending you an invite >By Grox
  13. Nokwhy Founder

I like to join ;-)
  14. McNerdofWar Founder

Welcome to the guild! :)
  15. Thaspeare Trailblazer

GoddessV likes this.
  16. GoddessV Trailblazer

LOL, video was great! Thanks for sharing :)
  17. McNerdofWar Founder

If you would like to join Eternal Destiny, please contact Maeya, MissBehaven, or any other Officer in Eternal Destiny. You can contact them via mail in-game or through General Chat. You could contact me as well Grox but, I wouldn't advice that for the time being. I am in the middle of a Move and I've been very busy getting ready for it. >Note: I will be unavailable around November and I have no idea when I'll be back in-game. Hopefully soon after the move! :)<

Thank you for your time! Hope you all have fun with the Halloween events that everyone is throwing! Links here:

Pumpkin Carving Event: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/la...ads/3rd-annual-pumpkin-carving-contest.57952/

Feast of Souls Event: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/landmark/index.php?threads/feast-of-souls-2016-update.57983/

DayBreak's Halloween Island: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/la...n-party-island-is-now-open.58006/#post-608208

Have fun everyone! :-D
  18. McNerdofWar Founder

P.S - I will be updating everything for this forum later on here. I would like to show off a New PvP ground now that it's back in-game! I will look through this forum too see what all needs to be updated and I will do just that! :-D Have a nice day everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read this post! :-3

~Grox
  19. Spirit Trailblazer

are you guys still recruiting?
  20. Parthin Trailblazer

We are recruiting. Ask for Maeya or MissBehavin in game.