Dec 3, 2015
Director of Development, EQ Franchise

Smokejumper

Developer, Male, from San Diego, CA

1. ceijay
    2. Jezajesta
      Hello Smoke

I'm found two bugs in landmark.

1. continuously gears icon in lower right corner.
      2. green shade lines on world map

hope to get a respond to this question from you
    3. Verneo
      I realize the Steam keys thread has exploded so I'll just say it here so you can definitely see this.
      You 'cant' review a non-steam game. The advantage of giving us keys would be thousands of devoted fans who play a large amount of time having access to publicly reviewing your game on steam which would push sales.
      1. Odyssian likes this.
    4. Fyer
      I think you are all doing a fantastic job. I'm glad that you may have been able to get a few hours of sleep last night but it looks like only a few. I'm in withdrawl but I'm also using this time to get a lot done around the house while thinking up even more things to make when I can play again. Thanks for including us all in the making of this game. Just the fantastic people I've met have been worth it.
    5. RavenSaint
      Hey there. Thank the guys and gals who stayed up until the wee hours to fix the problems encountered.
      Question: Could you cross off the added things from the blueprint? ^.^ Keep up the good work, otherwise we'll have to bring that window chalk stuff and draw cute things on the windows, like chibi EQ characters. :D
    6. Shaiyla
      Hope you had fun on your trip, and hope you took a lot of pictures =))
    7. Anther
    8. Onshuu
      Hi Smokejumper,
      I've created a new Wiki called "EQNL Player Ideas" and posted a link to it in the General Discussion forum.
      I honestly believe this is the best way to really flesh out a complete concept in a way that is easily accessible by the developer team.

Here is the link: http://eqnl-player-ideas.wikia.com/

Thanks for the great communication! I love the positive vibe that rolls off the whole team.
    9. Nayballs
      Hey Smokejumper,

Doubt you'll read this, but I've been gaming for about 13 year's now and I haven't came across a single company that has been more involved in it's community than yourselves, I've agreed with everything you guys have been doing and it's what I've been wanting a gaming company to do for years.

Keep up the awesome work that yourself / everyone behind EQN team is doing.

Thanks,

Nathan
      1. CreationStation, Fyer and Knight like this.
    10. AMR
      Do they give out free cookies for those elite few who reach 100 TROPHY points!? if not then maybe we need to rework that system cause you are about due a treat! Cake and cookies for all C:
      1. Richard
        Richard
        The cake is a lie !
        Apr 29, 2014
    11. Tyger
      I want to ask you a highly personal question if I may.
      Are you in fact, Uncle Trapspringer, and if so, how did you travel from Krynn to this world?
    12. Specks
      Good to see you getting the weekend off! Get some rest!
    13. Knight
      YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!! The god dam BEST !!!
      St.Sir Dave :)

My Hero!!!!!!!
    14. Ratheka
      'If you're trying to patch, and you're crashing constantly, it's because you're too eager. Wait for us to finish and LaunchPad will behave.'

How many pokes before MagratheaRUs starts launching missiles?
    15. Merma
      Thanks for fixing all this stuff that keeps happening.
      You guys are great, and you can tell the others I said that.
    16. tyrecies
      I read the posts about the update which had some information, but my wife's char got caught off map and she tried the customer service of Opening a Support Ticket for help, but after a couple days of no action I had her delete that character and create another so she could alpha test. She did not get her Trailblazer items back. Does this patch fix this?
    17. Karban
      Hey smoke, is there anyway to get my vault mirror and forge back from my claim that was healed? I went to my claim and nothing showed and i couldnt find those items in my claim and now i have deleted the claim to move to another location if possible.. any help would be awesome.. thanks
    18. geoff124
      Amazing job Smoke and the rest of the team! I must say the most enjoyable part of this alpha launch thus far is the open communication you all have been doing!
    19. Andurian
      Smoke, you're doing an awesome job. Just keeping your profile open has kept me very informed.. and amused. I hope you get a lot of rest after this marathon.
      1. OC JJ likes this.
    20. dciphermusic
      You're the man!
  • About

Director of Development, EQ Franchise
    Dig the job. Dig the life. I help make worlds for a living. MagratheaRUs.