Kittenmittens
Last activity:
Aug 2, 2015
    1. JD_Douglas
      Thanks so much for the link to that Spiral cutters video, I really appreciate it. Have watched it a few times already and been watching a few others as well. Suppose I'll find some other use for those boxy spiral wraps later.

Was wondering if theres a particular voxel shape generator that you've found to use. I've found one that has a couple of shapes but its not very versatile.
    2. JD_Douglas
      Hey there Kittenmittens! How's things been going? I just reinstalled Landmark a few days ago and today just got my first Legendary Pick. I have not yet made a claim and was wondering what Server and Island you were on so that I might go there and look about for a place to lay down stakes. I am in game right now by the way. On Liberation/Brook. Character Name is DouglasVB. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
      1. Kittenmittens likes this.
    3. JD_Douglas
      How goes things? My place in game is coming along bit by bit. Had to go off and harvest some more marble though, and I'm ever on the lookout for more obsidian and Alabaster for different kinds of trim work.

Watching part of the Olympics right now.
    4. JD_Douglas
      Your place in game looks fantastic!
      2. Kittenmittens
        Kittenmittens
        Awww Shucks! Thanks. (looks down and smiles)
        Feb 9, 2014
    5. AMR
      meow

C:
  • Signature

[IMG]

About

Yada yaddah, I'm a lady who loves to game.
    EQ was my first love. :)