Domino
Last activity:
Feb 18, 2017
Home page:
Daybreak Games Producer & Designer
    1. JudasPriest
      Hello Domino, I just returned to the game after the latest major update and wipe, and it seems like the 5000 lumens i got for my trailblaze account is rather lean. I had spent all inventory upgrades to 100 and max vault upgrades not to mention the many other purchases i had made. Now after seeing the prices of recipes for weapons and such I'm left wondering that the amount of lumens distributed was incorrect.
    2. Sadorj
      Are you going to do another wipe. If not how do you recover all of the stuff if you deleted a character.
    3. Graysilk
      Hello. Happy New Year.
      I haven't received Winner Templates in my inventory, nor have either of my Halas winners appeared in the Gallery Win List.. So excited. Several HM, but first wins.
      They are listed in this forum list and on FB: Graysilk Halas Residence, Graysilk Halas Longhouse.
      This is first I've been able to report this.
      I have my own complete sets of templates if the Isle is down now.
    4. Kanis
      Any chance you would know what they highest point of all the maps is?
      And thank you for posting them prior to the game coming back online :)
    5. Racthoh
      nice forum siggy
    6. Pimpry
      pentacais // We're sorry but it appears the Activation Code you entered is not valid for the game selected. // Tried with all my 4 Keys :/ ( WIth this account ) => ShagEU
    7. Anther
    8. Onshuu
      Hi Domino,
      I've created a new Wiki called "EQNL Player Ideas" and posted a link to it in the General Discussion forum.
      I honestly believe this is the best way to really flesh out a complete concept in a way that is easily accessible by the developer team.

Here is the link: http://eqnl-player-ideas.wikia.com/

Thanks for the great communication! I love the positive vibe that rolls off the whole team.
    9. CrazyCat
      Hello Domino,

I am writing because the workaround in the 'Known issue list". The props can be deleted that is true but they are comming back, not the same in every case but something is filling the spot.
      Just for your information.

Thanks for your great work, tumbs up :)

"Claims
      [New] Procedural props from the original landscape have respawned all over my claim!
      Work-around: use the select tool to the prop ...
    10. Veluux
      I have a hunch who your favorite Marvel character might be...
      1. Evenios
        Evenios
        Batman? oh wait....wrong company.....
        Jan 17, 2014
    11. Darktide
      Great job on the video presentations Emily, and to all of the SOE clan.
    12. Viscaria
      Welcome to the forums :)
    13. Zarriya
      It is nice to have you on the forums with us!
    14. Avanto
      Welcome to the community Domino!

I give you the eternal thanks from the universe for your presence among us! ;)
    15. Grimm Liberty
      Amazing, I am the first? Well, I guess everyone else is too busy worrying about themselves.
      How are you doing? Excited? Tired? Looking forward to the Insanity? Hee Hee
      1. Evenios
        Evenios
        i am the 597th!
        Jan 17, 2014
  • About

Home page:
    https://www.landmarkthegame.com/
    Daybreak Games Producer & Designer