Zzzap!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Steelak, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Steelak Member

Name: Zzzap!
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Leaderboards: Medium
    House Owner: Bugz Zapper
    Decorator: Ocarinah

Come check out my new laboratory. It's not for the faint of heart. Touring is now open for this electrifying place. Come now or it will be the death of you! Muhahaha!

[IMG]

More pictures...
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Eeek eerie and spooky! And I especially like how well Dimensional Pocket and NotD fit together ^_^b and that pool of blood...
    A shame that I don't have any char in AB server arrrrg
  3. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Okay this is pretty cool. I love unique house shapes and really love how this turned out. And the zapper thing is really neat! Awesome work Ocarinah!
  4. Steelak Member

Thank you so much! I was trying to make it look like the skulls (750 of them) I used to build it but only the face is close...side was a killer so I settled with just the face. I had lots of fun with this tho, especially when all the cool player studio stuff hit marketplace. The grim reaper and the frankenstein set related to my nicknames which made me smile. I tried to hide jokes in the house. I put house actors of my alts in the house....my froggy on the guillotine having my second account main tell her no more eating bugs (giggles). The heads of other alts are found in one of the containers on first floor. Or having Bugz say "Go into the light" as you walk into Death Park seeing the bug zapper just behind. (Bugz is a necro arasai that has people gasp at him for his name). I have a strange sense of humor that's for sure.

I have another unique house shape in mind but it will be a few houses down the line but looking forward to the challenge.

Awe Cellinaire, maybe someday you can get one cuz it is fun hanging out with us.
  5. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

That is a ton of skulls!!

This looks really cool, I wouldn't have thought to do NoTD with the pocket but it really looks great. I'll pop by today and take the grand tour. :)

Ava
  6. BettyKroaker Well-Known Member

Love the bug zapper~! hmmm might be some yummy crumbs under there The huge skull of skulls is great~! :p
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you so much!
  8. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

That is one seriously creepy laboratory. /shudder It's an awesome design though, and I love the bug zapper!
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you so so much! I really appreciate all your nice comments. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.