Zraxth's Unseen Arcanum

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Kordran, Oct 12, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Kordran Guest

Went in to run the zone in normal mode to get a feel for it, got your typical heroic encounter for the first named. Went to the third named, healer died and the group wiped. When the encounter reset, Anathraxxis came back as the epic x2 version, not the heroic version.
  2. ARCHIVED-MadTexan Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Proxopid Guest

Same happened for us. Wipe on third named, then he switched to x2 hardmode, not doable anymore because we were on alts.

It was our second run with alts after trying with mains on the first run and screwing up the hardmode trigger. We had no idea how to make him hardmode; we expected having to rightclick --> interrupt him for easymode like so many other raid encounters.

But anyway, yeah: wiping on the 3rd named made him hardmode.
  4. ARCHIVED-Steel4501 Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Kander Guest

Looking at it now.
  6. ARCHIVED-Kander Guest

Proxopid wrote:
    If you want hardmode, let him finish the ritual, he will attack you.
    I have the problem fixed with the 3rd boss, I will have it on Thursday.
    Sorry it cannot be sooner.
  7. ARCHIVED-Thunndar316 Guest

On the X2

A little more than 1 split second to interrupt that one shotting AoE would be nice.

I like the challenge but come on.
  8. ARCHIVED-acctlc Guest

Gotta agree...if those ae's are meant to be interrupted there just isn't enough time being given.
  9. ARCHIVED-Turin Guest

is the 1st named hard mode just a dps check?
    I mean approx 160k group dps gets him to 10-15% on 1.30 min. Then he turns back just for a moment, 2 or 3 get down because of 40-50k average aoe auto-atacks and than he starts healing and blasting like crazy.
    Before 1.30 this turns do no harm. So should we make up to 200k dps to kill him within 1.30 min? Or shoud we look for a possibility to dispel his outstanding buff that makes him such a "dream zerker"?
  10. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Turin wrote:
    Don't get frontaled? It took us 3 minutes to kill him on our first pull with less than 100k dps.
  11. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

So what were the parameters for testing that you had to adhere to in order to get that new fabled mount and two titles that everyone has been linking in game?