Zraxth's Unseen Arcanum 2nd and 3rd floor broken

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-arthemis1er, Apr 23, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-arthemis1er Guest

The first floor (where you arrive) has no specific issues.
    The second floor is horrible. It is not possible to have your pet (if you are a conjuror) or merc attack anything unless it's autoprotect or protect you (this mean you have to get hit for the pet or merc to attack)
    This is a big issue as you have to destroy the mana soul to prevent Treskar to heal himself. Somewhat with a friend yesterday, we had enough dps to burn him but it took us a very long time instead of a few minutes.
    3rd floor first event is somewhat broken when you have merc or pet (again) as if set on autoattack, for some reason (maybe some starting AOE) and any of them die, the fight will resets and you are stuck in a loop with the fight reseting all the time.
    Sidenote, i petitionned this zone months ago and had a GM saying that this was indeed a problem and it will be fixed.... someday.
    This is an easy fix i'm pretty sure and months to NOT implement it is not serious :-/
  2. ARCHIVED-JJDillon Guest

I always had a problem with the challenge mode of this zone, it was unreal difficult.
  3. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

I just wish the droprate on the appearance gear was 100%.
  4. ARCHIVED-JJDillon Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:

I concur. The droprate on the mounts being more than like 2% would be nice also.