Zov Xin Diabo

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Teircen, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Eoria Member

what's up with him? i guess some people seen him (not me). why he's on different timer than other named?
  2. Dyeana Active Member

I know on Zov Xin Diabo, he is tied to the quest Minds Behind the Barrage if doing the signature line. You just will not see him until this quest is done since you needed clear pathing along his old path to do the quest. A couple of the other ones are like this in being related to various quests for folks to see. It there and not doing any part of the signature line, many cases they would be visable.

I made feedback when the change to the named mobs went live on Test Server, You can see my comments under the Test server messages. I think they were blown over and that part just went to live servers as it was with no changes to the pathing and spawning below the world. Many folks won't see High Chieftan either, but now sure if related to quest or not as to why no see. Either way there is a lot of programming corrections need done due to the changes made in the named mobs.

Dye
  3. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Lvl 95 Chars who have not started the sig quest can see him tho.