Zou'Lidelas Faction

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by sindian, Mar 7, 2017.

1. sindian New Member

Trying to find a way to get my faction to 50k with them. It's only at 1'000, I know some of the early parts of Underdepths Saga gave faction but not finding much now to get better faction. Where do I go?
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

There is one repeatable. Grind it.
  3. semisus Does not play this game

Lateana likes this.
  4. sindian New Member

Ok thanks doing the quest now...this sucks
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a real barrel of laughs when more than one person is trying to do it. Dunno who thought up the notion of offering one "kill this" quest for an entire zone to get needed faction. Poor design.
    Lateana likes this.
  6. Carynn Well-Known Member

I'm very surprised this hasn't been updated by the devs to up the faction return amount. Now I know why people were complaining so much. I have to do the quest 64 times, and then the SF quest 30 times...
  7. Melt Actually plays the game

Just like the rest of us. Only took me a day. Effeciency is king.
    Enoibia likes this.
  8. knine Well-Known Member

Try a healer for othmir faction lol. 3 quests that give 900 total. It's not all that bad at 1k a pop.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The repeatable Zou'Lidias quests are what I used to grind faction. I easily ground it to full faction both in Beta and after Thalumbra launched.

There's a list of quests that yield Zou'Lidelas faction at EQ2i.
  10. Lucus Well-Known Member

othmir is easy, do the barrel quest in eastern wastes, 500 faction a pop, fly to the barrels and knock them over kill any giants that happen to agro you from time to time, you can half the travel time if you got an alt acct conjuror to summon you to the barrels or back to the questgiver.