Zoon Gamaz (vig1)

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-hortefoutre, Oct 22, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

I haven't ran it for a long time and went today with a new 90 tank and several people who never did it. We got no real issue before Zoon Gamaz, then on each pull i got one shotted with " Pique de Talon" (Talon Spike 21-27k piercing).
    - When I was 1 shotted i was free of detrimental, i got several time the horrible arcane stun/5sec to cure thing but usually we managed it with serenity+ self cure, tranquility or a mage curing (Anyway the guy who designed that clearly need to find another job, if that detrimental was not stiffling/stuning it would be ok). So anyway it was not the usual mess that we get on each trash/named.
    - It was a piercing damage.
    - Nobody else go it.
    - I saw nothing special, like bubbles or flames or anything
    - Zoon was not even on me, i was targetting him (may be he targeted me 1/10 second).
    He usually did it around 50%.
  2. ARCHIVED-Detor Guest

That's really just how hard he hits. Normally people have way more trouble with Zonn Kogir than they do Gamaz though because Gamaz gives you a little bit of time after he teleports before he AoEs whereas Kogir does a huge AoE immediately after each time he teleports to a random player.
  3. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

Well i don't think it's the aoe, the aoe name is different and hit for less, moreover i was the only one getting this attack (and other group members - ranged - were close to me). May be the fact that we had an afk/sleeping member who never accepted the ressurection is the reason, named would one shot the bad healer who let people on the floor.
    Btw, and just in case, is it a point blank aoe or does the aoe happen exactly where he is before porting ?